Chapter 29

We pulled up in the driveway to see Victor's car parked behind mom's. We got out and climbed the stairs as the front door opened.

"Ah, hello boys, I was just taking your mother to dinner" Victor greeted us as mom came walking up behind him with a wide smile.

"Hello my babies" she hugged us both.

"I'll go start the car, nice to see you boys again" Victor said with a curt nod.

"I'll probably be staying that night at Victor's" mom whispered with a sly grin.

"Ew mom" I said with a scrunched up face. Mom just chuckled and pinched my cheek.

"Well it's not like I could get double pregnant" she teased and I shook my head.

"Have a good time mom, call if you need anything" Sebastian said kissing her cheek.

"I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be my line" she said with a smile, descending the steps. "I love you boys, behave" she added before climbing into the passenger seat. Victor was waiting with the door open like a gentleman and when she was comfortably in, he shut the door and raced to his side. He gave us a salute before ducking his head into the vehicle and backing out of the driveway.

"So what are we going to do for dinner?" I turned to Sebastian as Victor's car disappeared out of sight.

"We'll talk to the others and go from there" he replied before heading into the house. I followed behind him and found both boys lounging in the living room watching Ink Master. Sebastian sat in between them and being cheeky, I decided to lay across all three of them. I laid my head on Damon's lap while my butt was on Sebastian's and my legs were on Dakota.

"What'd you guys do today?" Damon asked, running his fingers through my hair. I hummed and closed my eyes.

"Went to get ice cream and then I kicked Bash's ass in mini golf" I said confidently, Dakota gave me a high five.

"By one point" he muttered.

"Still won though" I lifted my head and gave him a wink. He raised his eyebrows and moved his hands under my butt, pushing and wiggling the plug I forgot I had in. I softly moaned from the movement it made, making me blush. I glared at Sebastian and he just looked at me with fake innocence.

"I'm not liking the teasing side of you" I mumbled.

"Pfft, you love it" he sang. I mean, he's not wrong. It's definitely a different side from his usual sensual loving self but I love it because I'm just getting to know more about him than I never knew before. I started to think about my plan. Without a word, I got up and skipped up the stairs to my bathroom. I grabbed a pair of black lace panties I bought from the store and stripped my clothes to freshen up. I took out the plug to wash it along with myself before I used a lube applicator for the watermelon flavored lube to go in my bum. I slipped on the panties, loving the feeling of the fabric hugging me. I checked myself out in the mirror, fixing and fluffing my hair a bit before trotting out into the bedroom and peeking out the door. When I didn't sense or hear anything on this level of the house, I skipped over to Sebastian's room.

I shut the door, leaving it cracked open. I crawled on to the middle of his bed and buried my face in his pillows. Mmmmmmm, I love his intoxicating smell. Okay, Jace, time to execute sexy mode. I shuffled many positions like laying on my side, tummy and back but none felt right. I groaned, my attempt at being seductive feels like it will fail. After a bit I just decided with kneeling on the bed, ass toward the door. I started to have a mental breakdown. How do you initiate something like this? How do you pleasure three men at once?

Breathe. Relax. You can do this.

"LOVERS!" I called out and immediately felt my face flush from how awkward it was to yell that. It worked though because next thing I heard were footsteps on the stairs. My heart raced in my chest. I stuck my ass in the air, on full display for them for when they walk into the room. I heard them go into Dakota and my room before I heard Sebastian's door tap open. I turned my head to look back at the door to see Damon come in first, his eyes widened as his sapphire eyes scanned my body.

"Well what do we have here?" he asked in a husky tone. Next to come through the door was Sebastian and he just smirked cause he knew this was going to happen. Then lastly, Dakota came in with a similar expression as Damon but biting his lip. The blush on my face never faded as I looked at them, trying to project the lust and hunger I hold in my eyes. In a sense, I feel intimidated by the masculinity and of all three of their eyes on me. However, it also turns me on that their eyes hold the same longing and hunger in them as mine.

I turned and sat on my butt and beckoned them with my finger to come toward me. They all came forward, slowly crawling on the bed toward me, like predators stalking their prey. Sebastian was on the left, Damon in the middle and Dakota on the right. I reached out and fisted Damon's shirt pulling him to me, slamming our lips together. I felt the other pairs of lips on each side on my neck and I swear I was in heaven. I moaned, moving my hands to the hem of his shirt and tugging up and we parted for him to throw it off and on to the floor before resuming our kiss. I then used both hands, caressing Sebastian's and Dakota's cheeks before trailing them down their chests and down to the hem of their shirts and tugging them up for them to follow suit in stripping them off. Once they were all shirtless, my hands roamed their perfectly sculpted bodies. Damon parted our lips and kissed down my chin and to my chest and then Dakota gripped my chin and turned my head to take over my mouth. It gave Sebastian more access to my neck and he decided to start nibbling and sucking on my soft spot.

Dakota nipped my bottom lip then swiped his tongue to soothe it, I parted my lips for him to dive his tongue in to swirl around mine. I didn't even fight for dominance and just let him take over my mouth. I moaned into his mouth as Damon started to lick and nip my nipples while his hand skimmed down my side and to the tent in my panties. He palmed my erection as I parted my lips from Dakota and turned my head to Sebastian to claim his lips. My body was feeling so hot and overwhelmed with such attention. Dakota worked on marking the other side of my neck as Damon kissed down my stomach and hooked his fingers under my panties, slowly sliding them down my legs. He left feathery light kisses down my leg as he inched them off of my legs.

"Pants off" I ordered breathlessly against Sebastian's lips. Sebastian didn't move from my lips while I felt the other two move away quickly. I heard them all shuffling and zippers being undone before feeling them hovering over me again.

"How do you want us?" Dakota whispered in my ear, his tongue licking the shell of my ear. I moaned and blushed at the question. I sat up and maneuvered Sebastian to lay down in my place before straddling him. With a final deep kiss to Sebastian, I parted and grabbed Dakota and tugged him to indicate to go over Sebastian's head. He complied, straddling his head and I turned my head and motioned Damon to come behind me. Understanding what I wanted, Damon kissed between my shoulder blades while I seen Sebastian grab Dakota's thighs and lick on his dick and balls, making Dakota moan softly in response. I stared into Dakota's deep emerald eyes before leaning up and grabbing the back of his neck pressing our lips together while Damon trailed his tongue all the way down my spine, making me shiver in delight.

I felt Damon's hands spread my cheeks before I felt his tongue circle and probe at my entrance. He moaned and lathered my hole.

"You little minx, flavored lube" he said while his face was buried in between my ass. I 'mhmm'ed and pressed my ass further against him and he gave it a nice smack making me whimper and moan against Dakota's mouth.

"You'll need more if you want both of us" Damon said pulling away from my bum.

"I know" I stated pulling away from Dakota while blushing. I felt the bed get lighter, as I heard Damon rummaging through a dresser drawer. I quickly grabbed Sebastian's dick, stroking a few times before lining it up with my entrance. I slowly descended on his length moaning happily to be filled. I felt the bed dip behind me with Damon back behind me. I bounced a couple times on Sebastian's dick, emitting moans from him.

"Let me know if it is too much, okay babyboy?" Damon whispered in my ear before laying a soft kiss on my shoulder.

"Okay" I said softly. I laid my hands flat against Sebastian's chest while slowly rocking my hips, waiting for Damon to start. I heard the cap pop and then I felt the cool liquid being lathered around and then a finger probe in with Sebastian's dick. It kinda felt like stretching the very first time, just now with a dick inside me. Damon took his time working his fingers one by one to stretch me. Dakota leaned over and kissed on my neck while Sebastian tweaked my nipples as he continued his tongue attack on Dakota's lower half.

Eventually, Damon's fingers left and I heard him squirt more lube. Can never have too much lube.

"Ready love?" he asked and I nodded.

"Words baby" he whispered while nipping my ear.

"Yes" I said softly and a bit nervously. I felt the tip of his dick squeeze into my hole and my breath caught in my throat.

"Relax and breathe" Dakota encouraged against my skin as he kissed up my neck to my lips. It was a nice distraction, but as Damon inched in more I hissed and whimpered.

"Do you want me to continue?" Damon paused to ask me.

"Yes, I want this" I stated firmly.

"Okay" he said and continued his slow entrance. I looked down and reach for Dakota's erection and wrapped my hands around the base of his dick. Sebastian moved his mouth back to his hole as I started to pump my fist on his erection. After a couple seconds, Damon was finally all the way in and I felt so filled and it was completely satisfying. He let me adjust as I continued stroking Dakota.

"Okay" I voiced once I felt ready to start. I don't know how this works so I will just follow their lead because I've seen them do this before. I bent down and swirled my tongue around Dakota's tip before I engulfed him into my mouth. Damon and Sebastian coordinated a rhythm that worked for us and moans began pouring out of my mouth against Dakota's cock. I felt delighted as I heard all the moans, groans and grunts coming from my men. Literal music to my ears.

Dakota threaded his fingers in my hair and started to thrust into my mouth, I let him take full control because that's how I wanted this. To let my men stuff and use me as they pleased. I moaned and looked up into his eyes as his cock fucked my mouth.

"Fuck" he groaned out throwing his head back and thrusting faster. I moaned around his dick, gripping the sheets as I felt one of them brush against my prostate. I pushed my ass back against them wanting them to hit again. I felt one of their hands wrap around my dick and start pumping. My eyes rolling in the back of my head from the all around stimulation. Next thing I knew, Dakota came down my throat with a loud moan. I milked his cock with my mouth, getting every last drop. I felt myself getting closer and I popped off of Dakota's softening dick with a moan. He moved and laid down next to Sebastian.

"I'm gonna cum" I said breathlessly, leaning down and capturing Sebastian's lips. He groaned against my lips and I felt warmth fill me and it slicked it even more for them to continue thrusting. Sebastian's hand fastened on my shaft and I felt myself fall over the edge. Cum splattering on both of our chests. Damon grunted and a few more thrusts and I felt even more warm liquid fill me. I lazily kissed Sebastian as Damon slowed to stop before gently pulling out, then lifted my hips to slowly get off of Sebastian. I crashed in between Dakota and Sebastian while Damon stood breathing heavily while admiring us on the bed. I could feel their seed slowly oozing from my hole and I couldn't be more happy. I ended up giggling and they all looked at me and laughed as they cooed about how adorable I was.

"Alright shower time, I'm going to go to mine. Who is joining me?" Damon asked and I raised my hand.

"I volunteer as tribute, but no funny business cause my ass already had enough abuse today" I said and he laughed before grabbing my ankles and pulling me down the bed then picking me up bridal style.

"No worries love, I gotchu" he said and gave me a chaste kiss as he carried me to his bedrooms shower. He put down the toilet seat and gingerly placed me down on it. He turned the shower on and waited for the temp to be right before lifting me and placing me on my feet under the spraying water. I closed my eyes and sighed happily as the warm water cascaded down my body. He used his body wash and washed every inch of my body along with carefully cleaning out the cum from my ass. After my body he quickly lathered shampoo in my hair and had me rinse it out. He switched places with me and washed himself up before shutting the water off and we hopped out of the shower. He wrapped me in a towel and then he wrapped a towel around his waist disappearing into his bedroom quick. He came back in basketball shorts and one of his tshirts in hand.

"Lift your arms babyboy" he said and I complied lifting them as the towel dropped to the floor. He chuckled and Put my head through the shirt then my arms. I looked down and the shirt was a bit baggy on me considering the size difference of him and I but I liked it. I beamed up at him and he smiled warmly at me before lifting my chin with a finger and kissing me softly.

I felt tears brim my eyes as I thought about how well they treat me. I couldn't ask for better brothers/boyfriends. I sniffled a little and Damon immediately pulled back, looking at me with concern.

"What's wrong? Are you hurting?" he said with urgency. I just giggled and wiped the stray tears away and he looked at me confused.

"I'm fine..perfect really, I'm just happy" I said and his face softened and looked at me with such love in his eyes. He caressed my cheek with his hand and I leaned into his touch.

"I'm happy, you're happy. I love you, Jace" he said with a smile.

"I love you, Damon"

"Okay, we should probably get you pants then head downstairs with the boys" he said and I nodded then gasped as he quickly threw me over his shoulder as he started out of his room. I got a perfect view of his ass, so I'm not fighting it. I reached a hand down and squeezed one of his cheeks and giggled when he jolted slightly. I felt his free hand land a nice smack on my bare ass and I yelped.

"Naughty boy" he snickered. He went into my room and grabbed some of my boxers and then proceeded to carry me down the stairs to the living room before setting me down and handing me the boxers. He went and sat between Sebastian and Dakota on the couch. I blushed as I quickly put them on in front of my smirking lovers.

"Nothing we haven't seen like ten minutes ago" Dakota winked at me. They were both shirtless like Damon. I stuck my tongue out at him and plopped myself like I did before my little fantasy came true, except for them being in different spots.

"So food?" I asked changing the topic.

"Chinese delivery?" Sebastian suggested and my mouth watered just thinking of my favorite honey walnut shrimp.

"Yaaaaas" I agreed.

"I'll order" Damon said grabbing his phone from his shorts pocket. He muttered our usual order into the phone while we watched Grey's Anatomy. I can imagine that Sebastian picked this show. Not that I mind, McDreamy and McSteamy are good looking. "Alright, they said thirty minutes" Damon said as he put his phone back in his pocket. He placed his hands on my hips and started massaging my hipbones and I hummed in appreciation. Dakota lightly traced random shapes on my collarbone and neck, making me shiver. He smiled and leaned down and pecked my cheek.

"So cute" he cooed and I nuzzled my face into him trying to hide it, making him chuckle. I wiggled my feet and peeked down at Sebastian and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised. I looked at him with innocent eyes pleading for him to massage my feet. He playfully rolled his eyes and started to massage my feet. He tickled them a little bit making me jerk my legs away from him.

"Alright, alright no more. Now give them back" He said and I hesitantly placed them back on his lap and he joked like he was about to do it again and I narrowed my eyes at him. He put his hands up in mock surrender before starting a normal massage. I smiled happily, resting my head back on Dakota.

"No place I'd rather be" I said softly.