Chapter 3

Warning

!Sexual content ahead!

~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner mom went upstairs bidding us all a goodnight, Sebastian and Damon were on dish duty so Dakota and I went upstairs to get ready for bed.

"Want the bathroom first?" He asked as he dug through his heaps of clothes around his side of the room.

"No, it's okay..you can go first" I replied playing with the hem of my shirt, observing his behind. He stood up straight and I lifted my eyes to his and he smiled at me.

"Thanks Jacey" he ruffled my hair as he passed by to get into the bathroom closing the door. I don't know why mom couldn't get a bigger house so I could have my own room and bathroom. I know, I sound like a spoiled brat, I mean we have our own bathroom in our room. The hallway bathroom's shower sucks butt, we replaced our shower head with one of those big ones that make it feel like a waterfall on your head.

I took a seat at my desk and texted my best friend asking to hang out tomorrow. I swiveled in my chair waiting for a reply. Matt texted me back that he could hang out tomorrow, so i'm happy to get out of the house. I pulled out my headphones and my homework for the weekend and began working on it. I was bobbing my head to the music and noticed the bathroom door open and steam rolled out. Dakota came out with just a towel wrapped around his waist and water trickling down his toned chest and stomach. My mouth watered at the sight, I wanted to lap up the water with my tongue. I mentally shook my head, don't gawk, jeesh Jace. I lifted my eyes to his face and noticed he was staring at me, looking like he was waiting for a reply of some sort. I took out one of my headphones "Sorry, what?"

"I said it's your turn" he flicked my forehead. I pouted and took out my other headphone, turning off my phone and gathering my clothes for after my shower. With one last glance at his bare backside I shut the door quietly before undressing and jumping in the already warm shower. I quickly washed my hair and body before wrapping myself in a big fluffy towel before changing into my pj bottoms and oversized sleep shirt. I walked out of the bathroom drying off my hair and seen Dakota laying shirtless on his bed with an arm under his head and his phone in the other hand scrolling. I trailed my eyes over his stomach once more before throwing the towel in my dirty laundry bin.

"Done with the light?" I asked and he hummed in response so I went over and flicked the light off. It turned dark besides the glow from Dakota's phone. I cautiously walked back to the ladder of my bed and climbed up quickly, snuggling into my blanket once I situated. I turned on my side, peeking through the bars to stare down at Dakota. "Night Kota" I said softly. He peered up at me, although I don't know if he could see me, but he smiled.

"Night Jacey" he clicked off his phone and set it on his bedside table. After my eyes adjusted to only the moonlight softly glowing in the room, I could make out his figure laying on his side facing toward me. I watched his steady breathing for a few minutes. I long to be held in his arms while falling asleep, but I wrap my own arms around myself to suffice the feeling. Soon sleep overcomes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a jolt looking down at Dakota, he's still sleeping. The sun is slowly rising, make the room fill with light. I ignore my boner, I don't want to jack off with him in the room, especially when he could wake up at any moment. I quietly and quickly hurry and grab my pen from my desk then get back up on my bed grabbing my comp book. I bend my knees and quickly write down my next entry.

'Dear Diary,
I had a steamy dream last night about Dakota. It started off back when we were sitting on the recliner together watching a movie. I wiggled around before he encased my waist with his arms and whispering in my ear "Don't move around too much Jacey or you'll get me excited" . My boner was instant and his eyes quickly caught it and then his hands ghosted over my growing erection "I see that you're already excited" his lips brushed against my ear before licking from my lobe to the top and then lightly blowing on it. I shivered and grinded into him. He slipped his hand into my sweatpants and grabbed ahold of my dick and started to jerk me off. My moans slipping out as I glance to where the twins were supposed to be sitting but they weren't there. His hot breath was blowing over my shoulder. "You're so sexy Jacey baby" he whispered nibbling on my ear, moving his hand faster on my shaft. Right before I came is when I jolted awake. God, how I wish that actually happened. My boner still won't go down. Doesn't help I keep thinking about the dream. But today, I am hanging out with Matt at the mall, so I can get away from the house. It will be nice to get away from the surrounding of hotness.
Until next time, yours truly Jace'