Epilogue

6 years later......

I was taking the mattress off of my old bunk bed when something fell to the floor. I recognized it instantly and a smile spread on to my face. I opened it and began reading my old entries.

Arms wrapped around my waist and a chin landed on my shoulder.

"Whatcha doing?" Dakota's soft voice asked. I flipped to the next page and giggled.

"Just reading.." I said and he looked over my shoulder.

"Oh, I forgot about that" he said and tightened his arms around me. I scoffed.

"How could you? It's the reason we're where we are now" I said while turning in his arms and pecking his lips and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Aren't you supposed to be packing your stuff?" Damon teased from the doorway.

We are packing up our stuff and are moving into a home of our own choosing, with more space. Our childhood home, has memories but we sat down and decided to sell because we wanted more room. Mom was on board with whatever we desired. She found out about us, in a very unfortunate way. She still had a spare key and after a drunk 21st, she saw us naked in bed. Obviously, everything is dandy between us. She was a little weirded out in the beginning but she got used to it. We still don't do PDA in front of her for her sake.

Anyway, She suggested keeping the house for Genevieve but she's only 6, it'd be years until she could take over the house. Which reminds me. Our sweet little princess is the perfect little girl. Beautiful long black hair and brown eyes like me. It made me happy to have another member have brown eyes like me.

"Aren't you?" I retorted to Damon. He pushed himself off the doorway to walk toward us.

"You know what happens when you get sassy with me" he whispered in my ear, making me shiver. "Is that the infamous diary?" he then asked while reaching out for it. At first I was about to keep it away but I thought, fuck it, it was so many years ago already. I just handed it to him and got back to work on taking apart the bunk bed.

"You know, we can still make that happen" Damon said casually. I looked over to see him and Dakota hunched over reading the book.

"Which thing?" I asked.

"Oozing"

That simple word made me blush from head to toe. I totally forgot I had wrote that one.

"Whoa, love, why is your face so red?" Sebastian asked as he was walking by the door. Damon and Dakota held the book open and pointed and he made an 'O' face. "You're too adorable" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"I know, it's like he reverted back to his 17 year old self again with his profuse blushing" Dakota snickered and I glared at him.

"Shut up" I mumbled, turning and grabbing a pillow to whack him with it.

"Ow!" he yelled.

"Never too old for a pillow fight" I commented and whacked him again. He grabbed one of his old pillows and started firing back. We then included our attacks on the twins and it was just an all out pillow fight now. We were laughing our heads off as we hit each other until we were panting messes.

"I usually like to be winded from other things" Damon said as we collapsed on to Dakota's small bed.

"I'd have to agree" I said, rolling over and connecting my lips to Damon's.

"Now are we going to make that oozing happen or not?" I asked seductively, trailing my finger down his chest. All three groaned and seconds later I found myself stripped of my clothes with their lips all over me.

Years later and we still can't get enough of each other. That's the love I had always wished for. And it's all thanks to my Diary of Secrets.

The End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this was not a bad first story and I hope you enjoyed it! ^-^

If you did enjoy this book, check out Summer Entanglement! It is about Tanner and Charlie ☺ Book 3 is in the works called Paradise Bound, that one is about Ryder and Matt! 

-Jayjay