Chapter 19

'Dear Diary,
The most incredible thing happened, I lost my virginity last night. Bash was so loving and caring during the process, not that he isn't already. It felt amazingly sensational, and I can't help but admit that it has awoken a sexual kitten inside me, clawing it's way out for more. No doubt, I'm sore from last night but boy do I want to have all three of them pound me into the mattress, and let their cum fill me until it's just oozing out. Ugh,
I can't wait to be able to feel Kota and Damon inside me too. Gosh, I'm getting horny just thinking about it. Currently, I'm writing on my bed and glancing at Damon and Kota, curled up on his bed. I assume they had some fun of their own last night. I didn't hear it if they did, I admit, I was too damn loud to even care what was going on around me. Off of sexual topics, for now, Bash said to pack a light bag for the weekend, I guess we are going on a trip. I'm pretty excited even though I don't know what we're doing. Just the thought of my lovers and I going on a weekend vacay is satisfying enough.'

I finish my entry as the two start to stir awake on the bed and I close my journal before secretly hiding it back under my bed. I climb down my ladder and a great idea come to mind. With a mischievous wiggle of my booty, kind of like a cat ready to pounce, I leap on to them. They groaned from the collision of my body on theirs. I wiggled myself between them so it's like a Jace sammich.

"Good morning" I said very chipperly

"What the fuck" Dakota groaned rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He rolled and turned his body toward mine.

"Someone's in a good mood, I wonder why" Damon said while wrapping an arm around me.

"Oh, no reason" I replied with a smile

"Uh huh, cause we didn't hear you screaming last night" Dakota deadpanned which made me blush.

"That's okay, I thought it was pretty hot" Damon said into my ear making me shiver "I can't wait til you're screaming under me" he added with a wink.

"Why wait, why don't we do it right now?" Dakota asked suggestively running his hand up and down my body.

I cleared my throat "Uhm Bash said to pack a small bag, we are doing something this weekend?" I said changing the topic. Okay, I crave more sex but I'm still shy, so I gotta work on that part. And, I'm still pretty sore from last night.

"Oh yeah, where is he anyway?" Damon asked.

"He went to the grocery store to grab a few things for the trip, he said to wait til you guys woke up to tell you to get ready" I told them as he threw the covers off of him, exposing his naked body. I swear I almost drooled. My eyes traveled every inch of his glorious body, stopping at the appendage I crave the most. I bit my lip and met his eyes. He was already looking at me with a smirk.

"If it wasn't your first time, I'd want to go a round with you right now, but it was so you need to rest love" He told me and I pouted. He got off the bed looking for his boxers before slipping them on.

"I'm going to freshen up and get ready, I suggest you both do the same" He added, heading to the door.

"Yes, Daddy" I said in a flirtatious tone and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"I know what you're doing...Still a No, so get your butts ready" he said leaving the room. I let out a loud sigh and turned to Dakota.

"So how was it?" he asked me.

"It was incredible" I moaned reminiscing and he laughed

"Yeah, my first time was with Sebastian too, he's just so gentle" he commented while scooting closer to me to wrap me in his arms.

"Yeah he was" I agreed turning to face him fully, bringing my arms up and around his neck so I could play with his hair.

"You know, Damon was right...You sounded really sexy last night, made him and I so hard" whispered while running his nose on the side along the side of my face. I felt one of his hands trailed up my shirt, grazing his fingertips along my skin. I hummed and closed my eyes, enjoying his light touch. "I've never topped before, Jacey....and I'm dying to know how you feel around me" he whispered in my ear while he ran his tongue along the shell of my ear. I whimpered and shivered, pressing my body closer to his. I was already horny to begin with so in a matter of seconds, I was hard. Dakota moved his hand down to my hipbone and started to massage it lightly.

Remembering he was naked under the sheets, I took one of my hands and brought it down to his waist and danced my fingers around his hips. Our eyes met as I wrapped my hand around his length, he let out a low groan while he gripped my hip and I began a slow stroke.

"Touch me too" I said softly, holding our gaze as I leaned in closer before capturing his lips in a tender kiss. He wasted no time in unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans and pushing them down along with my boxers, making my erection pop out. I moaned as he wrapped his warm hand around my dick. We stroked each other at the same pace as our lips moved heatedly together. I took his lip between my teeth and bit lightly, earning a soft moan from him. I grinned against his lips but it was short lived when he began to stroke faster.

I detached my lips "Kota" I moaned into his ear as he started kissing and lightly biting down my neck. I matched my pace to his and soon we were both panting, chasing the release we were both after. My hips started to buck as I got closer to the edge. I pulled his lips to mine when I felt myself about to cum. A few more strokes and I was moaning against his lips, spilling on to his hand. I added some twists to my strokes and Dakota followed shortly after cumming with a moan. We kept kissing, but it was a slow kiss now.

"I said get your asses ready" Damon's voice came from the door. We didn't part but I felt Dakota's hand move from me, I peeked and seen he was flipping Damon off. I giggle against his lips before pulling away.

"Okay, okay..don't get your panties in a twist" I said as I shimmied my boxers and pants back on. Damon glared at me.

"I don't have panties but you do" he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't act like you don't like them" I said with a smirk. Dakota laughed and I moved to get up but before I did, I pecked Dakota's lips. I grabbed my duffel bag to start getting clothes together. Damon came over and pinched my buttcheek, making me yelp.