Chapter 26

Damon's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I was the only one home, Sebastian and Dakota were at their classes for the day and then Jace was at Matt's. Of course mom was at work as well. I did a workout down in the basement, then decided to hop in the pool to swim a couple laps. It's kind of boring being the only one home. It give me time to think though, everyone needs a little alone time.

I can't believe mom is getting married again. I really hope this guy is the right one for her. It makes me a little uneasy that the first time we meet the guy, he proposes. However, she is a grown woman to make her own decisions, who am I to stand in her way of what makes her happy? It makes me super excited that the house will be ours though.

After swimming for about 20 minutes, I hop out of the pool and head inside to go shower. I guess I could sit and watch a movie or something. I sighed hopping in the shower to clean myself off, washing my body thoroughly from the chlorine and sweat. After the shower, I put on some grey sweatpants and head down to the living room. Plopping on the couch, I pick up the remote and look through Netflix for something to watch. I settled on Ink Master and kicked my feet up on the coffee table.

I must've dozed off because next thing I know, I feel a body cuddle into my side. I blink my groggy eyes and look over to see my little auburn haired beauty resting his head on my shoulder.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise" I said with a smile, my voice a little rough from sleeping.

Dakota leaned his head up and looked at me with his stunning emerald eyes.

"Hi" he replied softly with a smile of his own.

"I'm sure Jace or Sebastian would be home soon so you could cuddle them" I teased. Dakota and I don't normally cuddle up like this. I believe it's because we have top vibes so it's rare that we are affectionate toward each other. I know what you're thinking 'But Damon, he takes yours and Sebastian's dicks up his ass, how is he top energy?'. Simple, Sebastian and Jace are similar in personality, just like Dakota and I are. Put it this way, if Sebastian and I were strictly together, I'd be top even though Sebastian is a switch and if Jace and Dakota were in a strict relationship, Dakota is topping.

"Do you not want to cuddle with me?" he asked with a frown. I internally 'aww'ed. He can be so adorable sometimes.

"I was kidding, of course I want to cuddle with you" I said wrapping my arms around him and nuzzling my nose in his soft hair. "I love you" I murmured against his hair.

"I love you" he said scooting closer to me.

"Anything wrong?" I ask casually.

"No, just wanted to be with you. We haven't really had us time in awhile and sex and then cuddling after sex doesn't count" he said and I chuckled.

"I understand my love" I brought my hand up to his face, my index finger curling under his chin before lifting his face so I could claim his lips in a soft kiss. He sighed in content, running his fingers through my damp hair. After parting our lips, I rested my forehead against his.

"How was your day?" I asked him.

"Boring, just got assigned a five page essay due at the end of the semester" he huffed "What'd you do today?"

"Workout, swam some laps and voila here I am with you" I chuckled and he smiled turning his head to the tv.

"Ink Master huh?"

"Yeah, makes me want to get some ink so bad but Jace's birthday isn't that far away to wait for our matching ones" I told him examining my body on where I want to get it done.

"What are we even getting?" he asked curiously trailing his fingers up and down my bicep.

"No idea" I laughed

"I may have an idea" he said thoughtfully and I quirked an eyebrow, humming for him to continue. "The Sailor's Celtic Knot"

"What is that?" I asked and he quickly pulled out his phone.

"It is a simple design however it's one of the strongest, a bond that can not be broken" he said while typing in the search. After he pulled up a picture, he showed it to me and I nodded.

"Yeah, simple but meaningful"

"I would've said the love knot but that's be a bit obvious to those who know what the knots mean" he said sheepishly while showing me the love knot design.

"And it's a bit girly" I added and he rolled his eyes.

"If we all wanted it, you would agree to it" he stuck his tongue out at me. Which is true, I would do anything to make them happy. I leaned down and bit his tongue softly with my teeth. He stuck his tongue farther in between my teeth to lightly graze my tongue with his. I raised my hand and cupped the back of his neck while retracting my teeth from his tongue. I let our tongues swirl and dance around each other before I pulled his face closer to mine, dominating his mouth. He hummed, dropping his phone on the floor before threading his fingers through my hair while moving one of his legs over mine to straddle my lap. I grabbed his ass with both of my hands and smirked against his mouth when he started to grind himself against me.

"Couldn't resist me huh?" I teased and he playfully smacked my arm.

"Shut up" he said before claiming my lips desperately. His hands ran down my chest, caressing my skin. My hands went to the hem of his shirt tugged on it, he pulled away momentarily to raise his arms and I quickly discarded his shirt on the floor. Pulling him back to my lips, I laid my hands against his back and slowly ran them down his smooth skin, feeling his breaths and muscles move under my fingertips. I felt him shiver and goosebumps arise on his skin from my gentle touch. My hands made their way back to his ass to knead and squeeze making him moan vibrate against our lips.

I swiftly lifted him and turned to lay him on the couch with me hovering over him with my hands on his hips. I trailed light kisses down his neck, nipping his skin where his shoulder meets his neck. He lifted his hips off the couch, knowing exactly what he wanted I instantly removed his pants and boxers exposing his hardened member. His hands hooked into my sweats and tugged them down and I assisted in removing mine. I continued my trail of kisses to his chest and nipples. He moaned when I swirled my tongue around the small pink bud. I paid attention to both, nipping at them then blowing lightly to make them perk up with the cool air hitting them. His hips squirmed under me, wanting my touch.