Chapter 6

!Warning! Sexual content ahead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two days of school before break passed by quickly. It was now Tuesday night and I finished my homework.

'Dear Diary,
Ever since the incident I can't keep the image of the three out of my head. I am home alone at the moment. Dakota wouldn't be back from class for another two hours, Damon and Sebastian work until 5. I am nervous as I have not done anything so sexual as putting anything in my ass. But, I've been so horny and my hand can only do so much. My body is yearning for more and I already did the necessary cleaning. So today is the day that I will try the dildo.'

I close the book and grab the item from my pillow. I blush and move to go wash it up before getting back in bed and strip my clothes. I then lay down with the lube bottle next to me. I know I can't just stick it in and go hog wild. Got to take it slow. I take a few breaths and start to stroke myself with thoughts of Dakota, Sebastian and Damon. Once, I'm more in the mood, I situate myself for better access and lube up my fingers. I bring them down to my entrance. Fuck, I'm nervous. I take a deep breath and slowly put one in. Weird. It feels weird and uncomfortable.

The thing that keeps me going is the fact that this is basically necessary for any future sexual encounter I want to have. Better to suck it up now. After a few minutes of fingering myself with one finger, I slowly put in another. I bite my lip, a little painful and a lot more uncomfortable. I spend another few minutes with those two before I add the third finger. Now, that is more painful. I stroke my dick a couple times to help ease the uncomfortable pain while I get used to the three fingers. And eventually it does start to feel quite pleasurable letting out little moans here and there.

Okay, I think I'm ready for the toy. Mind over matter. I remove my fingers and lube up the toy extra good. I sit on my knees and bent over one hand on the bed and the other bringing the toy behind me. I press the toy into my entrance and have to bite my lip as a little whimper falls out. Dear goodness, how do people endure this shit. I breathe and think of my lovely brothers to relax. I continue while imagining words of encouragement from each of them whispering in my ear. It's not a big toy, I want to say average size, so soon enough all of it is in with a hiss of pain, but I start to slowly push it in and out of myself. The pleasure starts to appear more boldly as time goes on and now I'm able to go at a steady pace. I don't know how I'll be able to make my fantasy of both Damon and Sebastian's or any two dicks for that matter filling my hole into a reality but for now this feels good. Soft moans bubble out of my throat as I continue to pleasure myself. I lean down further on my bed and use a different angle and when I thrust it back in, I swear my soul leaves my body. "Fuck!" I couldn't help but moan. That feels absolutely amazing. I do it again and again moaning louder each time. My dick dripping with precum. If this feels this good, I can't wait to feel what actual sex with someone feels like. It only takes a few more thrusts from the toy before I shoot on to my bed sheets with loud moan. Thank god I'm home alone, moaning like a little whore.

I slowly take the toy out and sit up and make my way down my ladder. I enter the bathroom and lock the door. I wash off the toy and then hop in the shower to clean myself up. After, I gather my soiled bedsheets and put them in my dirty laundry bin. I make a mental note of doing my laundry soon. I pull out new bedsheets from the bottom drawer of my dresser and quickly dress my bed again. Ahh, nice and fresh. I hide the toy away in my other pillow again after it dried off. When nothing looks amiss, I head out of the room and downstairs to the living room.

After a few minutes of going through Netflix, I lounge on the sofa and start watching Shameless. I haven't seen much of Damon and Sebastian due to their work schedules and classes during the week. I seen Dakota at bedtime yesterday and have yet to see him today but he should be home soon anyway. I hear the front door open and voices enter the close to silent house. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Dakota and Corrine appear above the back of the sofa and I glance up and slightly blush at what I have previously done while thinking of Dakota and the twins.

"Hey Corrine" I give a small wave.