Episode 1

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆

"Bad memories stay longer in my heart..." ~ It's Okay not to be Okay

~~~

All the kids who have a dream of becoming a successful musician would have Cheong-Ah College as their number 1 college to go to. Joo Seokkyung had the same thought.

She was eating with her brand new family, with her stepsiblings and stepmother, and father. Nothing was exciting about that.

"So today's practical entrance exam for Cheong-Ah College, right?" her father, Joo Dantae, spoke, loud and clear.

He was the chairman of JK Holdings, and the very successful company has brought him to live in the penthouse of Hera Palace, an apartment complex for the rich.

Lee Bona, a cheerful and exuberant girl who was still in Cheong-Ah High School, exclaimed, "My oppa will do his best!"

Lee Baekkyung, a calm and chill boy yet had a protecive personality, who was also Seokkyung's stepbrother and Bona's older brother, replied, "Yes," he cleared his throat, "Me and Seokkyung will do our best,"

Seokkyung kept her head low, and nodded slowly.

"Joo Seokkyung, you have to answer with a 'Yes' or 'No'." her father demanded.

"Yes," she lazily answered.

Cheon Seojin, Baekkyung and Bona's mother, smiled at the end of the table, "She has great skills, she will succeed,"

Cheon Seojin was a famous soprano, and three years ago, her husband died, father of Baekkyung and Bona. She was Seokkyung's teacher at Cheong-Ah High School and she was a strict yet great teacher.

Joo Dantae divorced his wife, Seokkyung's mother, Shim Suryeon two years ago, and Seojin and Dantae got married.

Seokkyung had a twin brother, Joo Seokhoon, but he left the country two years ago to study in USA with his girlfriend, Kang Rona. Rona was the elder sister of Seokkyung's best friend, Kang Soojin.

Kang Soojin was an excellent girl, and skipped a grade. She is a year younger than Seokkyung, yet she is also taking the entrance exam today. Besides being younger, her skills were way more advanced than Seokkyung herself. In some occasions, it was the other way around.

"If I compare her skills to Kang Soojin, she would be under her," Joo Dantae spoke, "I don't understand how,"

Seokkyung gulped, then stood up, "I'm going,"

"Sit down," Dantae ordered, "We're all going to the entrance exam together,"

"I don't want to,"

"Well you must,"

"For once, make a demand of mine come true, Father," Seokkyung grumbled.

"Excuse me?" her father dropped down his fork on the table.

"You divorced mom to marry my teacher. And no offense, I love Ms Cheon, as my teacher only, not as my mother. And I love Baekkyung as a classmate and a friend and I love Bona as my junior who always supports me, but not as my family members who live in the same house as me. You won the custody battle for no reason when in my mind mom deserved the right more." Seokkyung trembled, "I never had a vote in the family."