Episode 3

𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴

"There are moments when you suddenly realise something..." ~ Do You Like Brahms?

~~~

"I just guessed that your mom needs meds," Seokkyung finally said.

"Out of two parents, you picked mom as if you knew my mom was sick," Seojun narrowed his eyes.

"Are you really going to make a deal out of this? People talk. Rumors spread. It's easy to get information about someone nowadays," she turned around and began walking.

"Do you really have no place to go?" he changed the subject.

"Can you just shut up?" she yelled, people looked at her weirdly.

Han Seojun scoffed, "Did you just yell at me? Oh wait, you're a bully. No wonder you yell. All bullies yell,"

"A bully?" Seokkyung furrowed, "What do you mean by that?"

"Ha Eunbyeol, you bullied her when she was in the same tuition with Soojin and Baekkyung. I met them earlier,"

Seokkyung clicked her tongue, not wondering what her friends had said to him but about how a fox Eunbyeol was, "And you believe her?"

"Is there a reason I shouldn't? She's my girlfriend and you're nothing,"

"It doesn't mean your little relationship is gonna last forever, playboy. Everyone knows that your specialty is breaking hearts like sticks,"

"Eunbyeol's kind, and sweet unlike you,"

"I never bullied her and we were never in the same tuition."

"You bullied her because she only has a single mother,"

"You're now accusing me of something I didn't do," Seokkyung scratched her hand through her hair, up to the back, "That filthy little—" she muttered.

"Don't curse at my girlfriend," Seojun warned, walking up to her and backing her up against a tree, "You want me to do the same things you did to her as you bullied her? Pull your hair, pour water over her?"

Little did he know that those were the things Ha Eunbyeol did to her instead.

"You're gullible," Seokkyung clicked her tongue and snorted.

"Excuse me?" he punched the tree behind her, blocking her from going anywhere.

"Move out of my way," Seokkyung warned.

"Don't want to," he stuck a tongue on her.

Seokkyung clenched her fists and punched him in the stomach that he bent down, "Do you want to now?"