Episode 7

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀? 𝗦𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲

"You need winter to have spring, and darkness to have light. Death must exist for life..." ~ Doom at Your Service

~~~

Two years ago, Seojun comes back to school

"Yah, Han Seojun," Seokkyung exclaimed from the other side of the yard, right after school.

He was looking into the distance, frozen and dull, sitting upon a bench.

"Did you hear me?" she approached him, waving her hand in front of him.

He seemed to not notice anything.

"Yah, Han Seojun!" she shouted a little louder, no one was really there except them.

He then shook his head lightly and noticed her, "Oh, Seokkyung, you're here,"

She crossed her arm, "Yeah, the exact same place I've been for the past few minutes."

"Oh,"

She let down her arms and sat next to him, "Bona's grieved greatly, I can't imagine how you have grieved,"

"Don't imagine, just think." he said emotionlessly.

Seokkyung sighed for a while, she had a broken family, but losing someone from your own family would hurt greatly. All she knew next was a head landed on her shoulder.

She looked to her left to see Seojun's head on her, sleeping. It would be rational to think he had not gotten enough sleep, but she knew that if she did have feelings for him, she would be turning into the stupid girls whose hearts and feelings had been played by him.

~~~

"Eunbyeol's cheating on Seojun?" Seokkyung gasped as they met at the cafeteria the next day, "Daebak, that girl has guts,"

"We both know you hate Eunbyeol- No, we all hate her." Soojin said, "Why don't we spread this to everyone in our class?"

"That would be evil yet fun," Seokkyung sneered, "After all, all I want is them to break up."

"I'll send it now," Soojin smirked, clicking send on her phone to the class group. It was just a matter of time.

"By the way, what were you doing in that street where you saw Eunbyeol?" Seokkyung asked.

Soojin flinched. She could have said she was dating Baekkyung, but she couldn't have said that when clearly he and she were now siblings. She felt it was weird.

"Just walking,"

"You didn't invite me," she curled her lip.

"I was with Rona,"

"No, Rona was at a date with Seokhoon yesterday,"

"I just-"

"Your privacy's yours, I was messing around," she snorted, "But I think I need to do something else,"

"What's that?"

"Add all the alumni of Cheong-Ah High School into a group. I have an announcement to make," Seokkyung said.