Episode 11

𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲? 𝗕𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲?

"You said to remember only my happy moments but you said to forget you. That's a contradiction. Every moment you were in, even all the sadness and hardship, all of it made me happy..." ~ Goblin

~~~

Two years ago, the kidnapping and the accident

It was a few months after Seokkyung and Seojun announced dating. Nothing went wrong, yet. But it was just a few moments of time that Ha Eunbyeol would pour drinks into Seokkyung's food. Well, in those times, Seokkyung would immediately pour her food over Eunbyeol, unleashing Eunbyeol's anger to pull her hair.

All she ever said was, "Break up with Seojun, now!"

Seokkyung wouldn't have listened, and sometimes, she would pull Eunbyeol's hair and pour soup over her.

"You're such a jerk," she would always say.

That day they were all at Hera Palace. It was Soojin's birthday, and she had invited almost everyone in the school to her party. It wasn't some type of childish birthday party, it was a time that everyone would relax after their exams.

The party was held in the ballroom of Hera Palace, and Soojin was on the phone with her sister who was still in USA.

"Happy birthday, Soojin-ah!" Rona said on the phone.

"Thanks, unnie!" Soojin thanked, "How are you doing in USA?" she asked.

"Good!" Rona exclaimed, "Maybe I'll be back in Korea for college," she said, "How are you in Cheong-Ah? How's Seokkyung? Seokhoon's wondeirng,"

"I'm great as well, I think I did well in my exams, and Seokkyung is just ultimately happy,"

"Why's that?"

Soojin whispered onto the phone, "She has a boyfriend,"

"Really?" Rona gasped, "Who?"

"I think Seokkyung would have to explain that herself, it's her own privacy anyways," Soojin said calmly.

"And you? Your boyfriend?"

Soojin bit her lip, "Well," she pursed her lips of what she was going to say, "Still single," she shrugged, lying.

"Ooh la la," Rona teased, "Okay, I hope you find someone of your own. Right now, I need to study. I have a practical exam tomorrow," Rona said, "Bye and happy birthday!"

"Bye!"

"Kang Soojin!" a voice interrupted from behind. It was Seokkyung, with a gift in her hands, "Happy birthday!"

"Oh, Seokkyung-ah!' she exclaimed, "Thanks, what's this you got here?" she asked about the gift.

Seokkyung gave the gift to her, "Open it,"

Soojin grinned and opened the gift wrapped in lavender wrapping paper. When she opened it, it was a small box. She opened it and it was a flamingo necklace, "Daebak! It's so pretty," she took the necklace and admired it.

"Right?" Seokkyung praised as well, "Like that's one of the best-looking jewellery out there,"

"Put it on for me?"