Episode 6

𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀, 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲

"I can't choose how I was born, but I can determine how I want to live..." ~ Moon Lovers

~~~

Two years ago, Baekkyung and Soojin

"That new student is such a prick," Soojin commented. She was with Baekkyung at the court, after school.

"Joo Dantae is a prick," he cursed his stepfather.

"I heard stories from Seokkyung," she said, "Must be real hell,"

"It is," Baekkyung scowled, "I have this hgue urge inside of me to be my mother and sign a divorce paper for him."

"Seokkyung would do that," Soojin said, "But she wouldn't dare. Her mother left her, and Seokhoon's out the country,"

"Let's not talk about them, I don't want to remember the penthouse and anyone in it," Baekkyung intertwined his hand with Soojin, "Wanna date?" he asked suddenly.

Soojin froze, squeezing his hand stronger, he flinched, "Michyeosso?"

"No one has to know. If anyone knows, our relationship's gonna be judged,"

"And Seokkyung?"

"She doesn't hate me. She just hates me as her brother and I hate her as my sister. She would understand,"

"She's having a crush on Seojun," Soojin remarked, "I know it,"

"And what's the relation of that with us?"

"It means she has her own business to solve so we don't have to tell her about this,"

"Wait, so you're saying yes?" Baekkyung's eyes widened.

Soojin grinned, "Close your eyes,"

"Why?" he asked.

"Just do it," she ordered.

"Fine," he closed his eyes and waited.

A light and warm thing landed on his lips. He opened his eyes to see Soojin giving a small kiss for him. She was in her tippy toes and he just enjoyed it nicely. She backed away after a while and smirked, "So, do you think I agreed or not?" she put her hands behind her back and walked away quickly.

"Yah, Kang Soojin! I need a solid answer!" Baekkyung started to chase her around the court, "Yah!"

~~~

Early in the morning, Seokkyung bought flowers and a packet of white chocolate to give to Seolah's funeral.

She skipped her way to Seolah's funeral, feeling herself back in two years ago. Those days when he didn't reply to her and she was worried as heck.

She kneeled in front of Seolah's grave, putting the flowers and chocolate on it.

"Seolah-ya," she said, "I hope you're okay. I also don't know how my life is now. Seojun's back. Should I be grateful or not? I'm still his pain right? I still can't forgive myself for it," she shed a few tears, "In reality, for goodness sake, I miss him so much," her nose felt electrocuted, "If he was doing something good, why did he have to suffer through something bad?" she asked herself, keeping her head low. Tears splashed against the stone of the grave.