Episode 2

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗱𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻

"No matter how hard life gets, never regret anything that made you smile..." ~ 18 Again

~~~

"Well it's a coincidence we all met here, isn't it?" Han Seojun grinned from behind.

Seokkyung scowled and then slyly grinned, "I'm not planning to tell him about what you did in the past, Ha Eunbyeol,"

Eunbyeoo gulped, "I didn't do anything wrong, Joo Seokkyung."

She scoffed, "Really?" she curled her lip, "You think that you'll be his girlfriend forever?"

"It's been 6 months, Joo Seokkyung. Right here and right now, I changed him, not you," she shoved past her and went to Seojun.

"That devil from hell," she muttered to herself, widening her eyes to her, as if ready to kill her so badly. And she really wanted to.

Eunbyeol intertwined her hand with Seojun, and Seokkyung looked away, both because of trauma and jealousy.

They walked away like an unproblematic couple and that left Seokkyung in a flashback of her worst and best memories from two years ago.

"Joo Seokkyung?" a voice called her from behind, knocking Seokkyung out from her flashback.

She turned around to see her mom, and she smiled, "Eomma! I found you,"

Shim Suryeon, the chairman of the college, smiled, "You've been looking for me? Why?"

"Let's talk," she grinned, going to her mother and pulling her away.

~~~

"You asked me to meet you here, yet you're frowning so badly," Baekkyung curled his lip as he met Soojin in the yard.

"It's Seokkyung," she bit her lip, "Han Seojun's here,"

"What?" he widened his eyes, "He's back?"

"Surprisingly yes," she tucked her hair behind her ear, "But Seokkyung doesn't want his memories of her to come back to him. You know how they long it took them to get together."

"I can't do anything about it but to say that he actually remembers us and not her,"

"And about that, we won't be able to avoid him."

Soojin suddenly froze, glaring at two people holding hands and walking afar from them. Her brows curved.

Baekkyung noticed and looked at the two people as well. His brows curved in a way that he was seeing things that he believe he didn't.

"Ha Eunbyeol?" they both said simultaneously.

"Why is that girl here after going missing for two years?" Soojin crossed her arms.