Episode 10

𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

"Falling in love isn't a crime..." ~ True Beauty

~~~

Suryeon's accident

Ms Yang, the housekeeper who was obsessed and loyal towards Joo Dantae, called him as soon as Suryeon entered the office. And she saw everything in there, including the fact she had found out about his secret room.

"Ms Yang, I am busy right now," Dantae says on the phone.

"Chairwoman Shim is at the penthouse right now," Ms Yang said, "She has found out about your secret room,"

Joo Dantae furrowed in his office, "I'll handle it, text me when she has left."

"Yes, Chairman Joo,"

A few minutes after...

Going down to the parking lot and leaving Hera Palace, Suryeon was more than intelligent to find out someone was stalking her. A white car was following her to every turn and road. She decided to let the car get lost.

Stepping on her pedal, her speed accelerated and she led the white car where it would be easy enough to lose her. She went up into a rocky park and up and up onto the nearest hill.

She led the car to the edge of the cliff, where she lost it and banged the steering wheel in a steep way, hoping the car behind her wouldn't have enough time to do that and fall down.

Banging the steering wheel in a motion, she accelerated her speed down front, when the car appeared in front of her, and started pushing her against the cliff. Suryeon would have escaped, but the road didn't fit for two cars.

She groaned, yelling, grabbing her phone to record something, "WHITE CAR!" she squinted her eyes to see who was in the car. She froze, "Ha Dakyung." the recording was saved in her phone.

Ha Dakyung, Eunbyeol's mother was there. She let her car continue to push her against the cliff as Suryeon continued to hold her car from falling. She could've got out, but she would easily fall of the cliff from how close she was.

Dakyung went out of the car and brought a taser with her. Suryeon yelled and was about to leave from the other door when Dakyung tased her back into the car. She took her phone from her unconscious body, and using a hammer she had brought, she destroyed it, took the chip and burned it. Soon after, she went back to her car to push Suryeon completely off  the cliff.

Suryeon drowned in guilt and death.

~~~

Seokkyung dropped the phone after hearing those words, she thought was hallucinating.

"Joo Seokkyung?" Seojun called out to her.

She remained silent. Seojun furrowed his brows and took her phone. He continued the call.

"Hello," he said.

"Yes, I am here to provide you the information that Shim Suryeon has crashed her car off a cliff."

Seojun flinched and turned off the phone, looking at Seokkyung, "Joo Seokkyung-"

"Did you know that today I was supposed to be emotionless?" she said finally, with a poker face, pale and plain.