Episode 16

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘀𝗵*𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁

"You don't even know what I'm going through but I'm killing myself to beat you." ~ True Beauty

~~~

Geunwon's eyes opened and he woke up suddenly. Soojin immediately stood up properly, and looked towards the bookshelves.

"Oh, appa?" Soojin flinched, "You're awake?"

Geunwon's brow flinched and he suddenly sprayed the orange juice that he was unexpectedly holding inside his mouth to Soojin. Soojin flustered at the wet orange liquid that was now on her hair and body.

She swallowed in nervousness. Her dad never really drank the orange juice. It was all a foul play.

Geunwon stood up and approached his daughter slowly. Soojin backed up with a ebating heart to the bookshelf.

"Would you tell me why?" Geunwon took his daughter's hair in his hand, "Why you did it?"

Soojin pursed her lips and escaped under her father's arm when Geunwon pushed her by her shoulder to the bookshelf that the furniture shook.

"I'm in no mood for playing with games, Kang Soojin." Geunwon warned, "It's strange, when I came in the house. Oh Yoonhee, and not even Rona or you ever made orange juice for me."

"Appa, that-"

"Did you put something in that drink?" Geunwon asked.

"I didn't-"

"Then why were you checking my palm?" he yelled.

Soojin pushed her father away, "Since when were you so nosy about my business?"

"I am your father." Geunwon stated.

"And I have my own privacy. I didn't put pills in that, I just made orange juice to please you. Isn't it weird that you're suspecting me or crime?" Soojin said, tucking her wet hair behind her ear.

Geunwon's eyes narrowed, "Are you suspecting me of crime?"

Soojin gulped, "Why would I? I wasn't checking your palm, I was trying to wake you up so that you can see my practical report for the semester."

"Why should I check your practical report?" Geunwon backed up, "Seokkyung beated you anyways."

"I was expecting a thank you." Soojin frowned and walked to the bathroom to get herself washed up.

Geunwon sat on the orange juice, "She must have seen it. She must have seen it."

~~~

The next day at college, everyone assembled in the relaxing room. Soojin's face was uneasy and pale since the morning.

"Is there something wrong?" Baekkyung asked her.

Soojin gulped, "Dad's the serial killer."

Rona's brows flustered, "How did you-"

"The day Seokkyung was kidnapped, Seojun slashed a knife at the killer's right palm. I checked last night, he has a scar." Soojin emotionlessly said.

Seokkyung gasped and slumped against the couch, staring into the unknown.

"How did you find out?" Seojun asked in disbelief.

"I put my mom's pills in the orange juice. I thought dad drank it but he didn't," Soojin laughed in panic, "He splashed the entire orange juice on me, I thought Iw as going to get uncovered but I think he's onto me too."