Episode 5

𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗮𝗱

"Worry about your own life..." ~ The Penthouse

~~~

"I had a nose bleed," Dantae casually answered, then looked at his hands, "I thought I completely cleaned it," he chuckled, "It's fine...I'll clean it again,"

Seokkyung didn't know if she could trust her dad or not, but she couldn't imagine her dad hurting or for that matter 'killing' someone.

"Okay," she gulped.

"Let's get back to the party," Dantae smiled and took his daughter back to the party.

Her head wouldn't calm down. If he did have a nose bleed, she thought, the blood would be in his fingers? Maybe, depends on how he handled it.

~~~

A few hours after the wedding ended

Seojun went home, and he was fired. It was simple, his boss's words, just saying that 'You spilled the drink on the groom.' He didn't care much, he would have to find another part-time job the next day.

He was heading for his apartment down the street. He went up to level 15 and there was some sort of huge black packet in front of his door.

He flinched, he didn't remember buying a golf bag or anything that big.

The black bag smelled horrible and it was quite heavy as well. He flustered and dragged it in his house. His mother was already asleep of course. He decided to open the black bag.

He opened the top and it wasn't a package he wanted. His jaw clenched and he froze. The scissors dropped by his side as he tore apart the black bag to see more.

Han Seolah, his sister, was in that black bag, dead and handless.

"Seolah-ya!" Seojun shook his sister, "Seolah-ya! Wake up!" he sobbed, "Yah! Wake up! HAN SEOLAH!" he shouted that his mother woke up.

She went out of her room to see her daughter dead in a black bag. She was shocked and she fainted. Seojun kept crying and crying, pain in his entire chest.

Seolah still had her black hair with magenta streaks and the shoes Seojun had bought for her birthday last year. And now she was lifeless.

All because she was the 27th victim of the Hands-Off Serial Killer.

~~~

"I just moved in," Seokkyung answered.

"What?" Seojun froze, with a surprised face on his.

"I just moved in." Seokkyung repeated. In her head, she was ready to run away.

"Like permanently?"

"I wouldn't know," she said, "I'd be here some times and some times I won't. Just think of me as your neighbor, nothing more nothing less." she went inside her apartment and banged the door.