Episode 4

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝘀𝘆𝗰𝗵𝗼

"A devil punishes another devil..." ~ Vincenzo

~~~

"You can let go now," Seokkyung swallowed.

"You should be grateful to be receiving a hug from me," Seojun bragged, not letting go.

Seokkyung slowly pushed herself away from him, not making any eye contact.

"Do you have panic attacks?" Seojun asked, slouching against the couch.

She sipped her drink, "It's hardly any of your business,"

"I just hugged you, don't you think I should get anything back?" he raised a brow.

She looked at him, with a poker face, "There are things that I don't tell other people." she stated, "Especially strangers,"

"I'm not a stranger," he yawned, "There's nothing to hide,"

Seokkyung cursed in her head, she was back to where she was two years ago.

~~~

Two years ago, a week after running away from lunch

"The wedding's in a month," Seokkyung said as she walked with Seokhoon through the airport.

Rona, Soojin, Yoonhee and Geunwon were behind them. The Joo twins walked just by themselves, with no parents. Suryeon would have came, but considering the fact that the custody battle was won by their father, she felt uneasy to come and meet her children, as if a face of shame was on her.

Seokkyung was mad with the result of the battle of course, but as she thought of how life was not smooth, she considered it just a simple stone. Joo Dantae had his own plans with Ms Cheon than to walk his own son to the airport and say goodbye. Lee Baekkyung and Bona both were not pleased with the engagement, but they wanted their mother to be happy, after their father left them a year before.

"I feel sad having to leave my own twin sister alone to go through that hell," Seokhoon confessed.

"I miss mom," she said.

"We both do,"

"Are you going to continue college in USA or here?"

"I'm going to USA with Rona because we got into a prestigious school there, I'm not running away, so most likely I'm going to be back here," he smiled.

"Okay," Seokkyung smiled, "Good luck and call me often," she hugged her brother and he went to board the plane.

Soojin was hugging her sister so tightly and her parents as well. She missed the hugs from her mom and dad, all before they became rich and lived in the penthouse.

~~~

Seokkyung went out of the airport, and was about to call a cab, when a motorbike parked in front of her.

She sighed and crossed her arms, "Until when are you going to continue to chase me?"

The boy on the motorcycle, Han Seojun, opened the lid of his helmet, "Until you like me,"