Episode 14

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯? 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳?

"I'm sorry, I thought you were a trash can," ~ It's Okay To Not Be Okay

~~~

"Kang Soojin, have you lost your right mind?" Rona interfered.

Soojin settled her face, "Is there any logical reason why they were seen together? Why Dakyung was in dad's workplace? Why Dakyung killed Seokkyung's mother?" she asked.

"Still, we don't know the truth," Baekkyung said, "But why would she kill your mom?"

"Something," Seokkyung said, "There was something that was going to happen that needed her dead,"

"Mom was going to report to the police about dad's abuse," Seokhoon said.

"But what could Dakyung possibly get from preventing Chairwoman Shim from Chairman Joo?" Seojun queried.

"I have a plan," Seokkyung said, "DNA. I'll go to Hera Palace, pull Eunbyeol's hair out of nowhere and get her hair, and Soojin you need to get your dad' hair, then we can find out."

"I'll go to his office tonight, he practically lives in his office. I'll get enough DNA from there," Soojin said.

"Yah, Joo Seokkyung," Rona stood up, "Who are you to decide what my sister should do?"

"I think I have all the right to decide that." Seokkyung said.

"Why? Just because you were-"

"Kang Rona," Seojun warned.

"Oh now you're scared I'll trigger her into another panic attack?" Rona questioned.

"Kang Rona," Seokhoon alerted as well.

Rona scoffed, "I'm not allowing you to suspect my father as a serial killer,"

"Yet you weren't even here for two years straight," Soojin grabbed her bag and walked out.

"I'll take you to your dad's office," Baekkyung offered.

Soojin smiled and nodded.

Out of nowhere, Rona pulled Seokkyung's collar to level her up with her, "You cut out this nonsense,"

"Kang Rona!" Seokhoon and Seojun both tried to separate them.

"Do you want me to pull your hair too to make sure your also your dad's daughter?" Seokkyung glared at her.

Rona let go of her.

"There's no fault in suspecting, Kang Rona," Seojun said, "If your father did something horrible, he should pay for it,"

"I lived in a lie for too long," Rona said, "But the lie is too good and I don't want to walk away," she pleaded sadly.

"Face the truth," Seokkyung said, "Your sister knows that as well,"

"I'll go and take Eunbyeol's hair. You rest, we'll all be back here by evening. Deal?" Rona gulped. "Seokhoon, give me a ride,"

Everyone nodded.

~~~

"You need to rest," Seojun said, "The bracelet and the recording, that's too much for a day,"

"I'm fine," Seokkyung frowned.

"You don't look fine," Seojun said.

"I want to watch TV," Seokkyung laughed, "But I want to be alone,"