𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: (𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱)

"I'm finna take ah shower" I said puttin my hands behind me, Nehemiah had just smoked and he was high as ah bitch. He looked fine asf and was just staring at me.

He head nodded me, and I smiled nervously and walked away. He wolf whistled and I chuckled closing my bathroom door and instantly catching my breath.

Did I really just do that? Like for real? In a car?

"I did" I whispered to myself and took all my clothes off hopping in the shower. I washed up good and turned the water off stepping out before realizing I forgot my clothes.

"Nemo!!" I yelled "huh?" He said and I opened the bathroom door just a crack, my hair was wet so it was dripping on my shoulders "Can you give me my clothes?" I asked and he hummed grabbing the pile and giving it to me.

"Gimme ah kiss" He said in ah raspy low voice and I looked up at him while he licked his lips. He leaned in and gripped my neck giving me ah long ass kiss before suckin on my lips and lettin them go.

I went back into the bathroom closing the door immediately, if I hadn't it would've went further and I wanted to take this slow.

I put lotion all over my body then washed my face, Ian brush my teeth bc I'm prolly gone get sumn ta eat anyways.

I walked out of the room and opened my closet because that's where I keep my dirty clothes basket. I threw them in there and turned around seein Nemo on da floor.

"Whatchu doin?" I asked and he looked over at me "Ian kno if you wanted me to sleep in yo bed or not" He shrugged and turned his head back.

I think we wayyyyyyyy past that stage but I appreciate it.

"You can sleep inna bed. I don't mind" I walked over and got underneath the covers. He took off his shirt and his pants revealing the basketball shorts he had on.

He hopped in and scooted closer "Yo parents know I'm hea?" He asked and I shook my head "I live with my brother and his husband, they don't really care as long as Ik them and they know of the person" I yawned turning over to face him.

"And they'll see you inna mornin" I shrugged throwing my leg over him. Ion care if you sleep wit me you gone get cuddled. Especially if we fuckin wit each other.

"Why'd you wanna go out today?" I asked. He was pretty adamant on going today. He kept saying he needed to get drunk but Ian cleaning after him.

"Some shit went down today" He mumbled playing wit my hair, it was dry already. I frowned and looked at his face "What?" I asked "Youn gotta tell me tho" I said quickly not trying to be nosy. I was just worried.

"My pops found out about you" He shrugged "How?" I asked even more confused "I told him" He laughed and I dropped my mouth open.

"Okay? So What'd he say?" I anxiously asked and he looked down "He was talkin shit and kept sayin "my son ain't gone like no boys your getting kicked out" shit like dat" He sighed and I frowned.

This is my fault isn't it.

"I'm sorry" I frowned, I couldn't help but feel like it was. If he hadn't even met me he couldn't be possibly getting kicked out of his house.

"What for lil mama? You ain do shit" He said frownin ah lil bit and I shrugged "I mean if you hadn't of met me you—" He mugged me making me be quiet.

"Don't you ever say dat shit again, if my father can't love me because I want sumn wit you fuck him" He explained "Ian neva liked him like dat any ways you would think he would be more excepting wit da shit he done did" He rolled his eyes before yawning.