Chapter Three: Louis' POV

A/N: Soooo, how we enjoying this so far? The pics of how I imagine the tree house the guys stay the night in to look btw xxxx

**********************

The next morning, we picked up Ellie from the hospital at eleven. She was waiting for us in her room, dressed in a pair of fleecy grey leggings and a floaty baby pink t-shirt with black vans and a purple Superdry hoodie. She looked so frail, her cheekbones obvious against her sallow cheeks, her belly as flat as a sheet of paper. Her face lit up when she saw us and she smiled. We all hugged her and Zayn carried her on his back outside.

Ellie gasped when we reached the carpark and started making our way towards a glossy black limousine.

"You have a limo?!" she asked, incredelous. Liam grinned.

"No, this isn't ours, we just rented it for today." Ellie smiled.

"Wow. Thank you." she said quietly. Liam shrugged.

"Anything to make you happy." he said and Ellie blushed. When we reached the limo, I opened the door and gestured for Ellie to get in, pretending to be a chauffeur. Ellie giggled and slid off Zayn's back. She climbed into the car and sat down by the window. Niall and I sat down by Ellie and wrapped our arms around her. Harry took his phone out of his pocket and ran over to us. He sat Ellie on his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. Niall and I moved our arms so that one was wrapped around Harry's shoulder and the other around Ellie's waist. Zayn and Liam knealt down in front of the cream leather seat and Liam took a selfie of all of us. He sent it to everyone's phone and I opened up Twitter.

@Louis_Tomlinson: On way 2 a brill day out with @EllieRose, @NiallOfficial, @zaynmalik, @Harry_Styles & @Real_Liam_Payne. Aaaah!!! Can't wait!!!

I attatched the photo and found that all the other boys and Ellie had all tweeted the picture too. I smiled at Ellie and she giggled.

"What you laughing at, you cheeky monkey?" I said to her with a grin on her face.

"Nothing!" she cried.

"Tell me!!" I whined. Ellie shook her head and I grinned evily. I looked at the boys and they all pulled the same expressions as me. Before Ellie could even react, we were all towering over her, tickling her whilst she laughed and flailed around helplessly on Harry's lap.

The car pulled to a stop outside the massive shopping mall twenty minutes later. Ellie looked at us.

"Shopping?!" she squealed. I nodded.

"We're doing five things today. Each one of us had to choose somewhere to go with you. This was Zayn's choice." I said. Ellie looked at Zayn.

"Good choice, my Bradford friend." she said. Zayn ran up to her and lifted her onto his shoulders just as we were surrounded by paps. We pushed past them and walked into the mall where we were instantly mobbed by fans.

"HOLD ON TIGHT, ELS!!!!!" Zayn yelled as we all took off running in the direction of the men's toilets, seeing as all the fans were girls and couldn't follow us in there.

"GUYS STOP!!!" Ellie yelled. We all looked at her but carried on running. "I CAN'T GO INTO THE MEN'S!!!!" We skidded to a halt and dived in between two shops, watching in relief as the fans ran past us. Zayn held Ellie in his arms and looked at her.

"You alright, love?" he asked. Ellie nodded and stood on the floor, taking mine and Zayn's hands.

"Okay, so where d'you wanna go first?" Zayn asked Ellie. She thought about it for a second before smiling.

"River Island." she said, smirking.

"Kidding me?" Harry groaned. Ellie smirked.

"BUT THAT'S A GIRLS SHOP!!!" I complained. Ellie smiled.