Chapter Eleven: Louis' POV

A/N: Okay, so I'm really sorry about the slow updates. I've been really busy at school & I didn't know what to write :( Anyway, enjoy this chappie. I apologise in advance for the REALLY slushy romance in it ;)

xxxxx

***********

I woke the next morning to find Charlotte snuggled up against me, still fast asleep. I smiled. She was so beautiful. I thought about last night. Everything was so... Perfect.  

I was disrupted from my thoughts by Charlotte opening her beautiful brown eyes. She looked up at me and smiled.  

"Morning." She murmured.  

"Happy Valentine's Day." I said back. I pressed my lips against Charlotte's. She smiled as she kissed me back.  

"I have a feeling today's gonna be great." Charlotte said after we pulled apart. I chuckled.  

"Got that right. We do have to tell the others though." I said. Charlotte sighed. I kissed her hair. 

"D'you wanna tell 'em now or later?" I asked.  

"Now." Charlotte replied instantly. I nodded and the two of us slid out of bed.  

"Let's get dressed first, then tell them. That way we can leave straight after if necessarry." Charlotte said. I agreed with her and went to get my clothes out the spare room. I pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, a black top with 'Cool Story Bro... Tell It Again.' on it in red and black VANS. I brushed my hair and gelled it up. I slapped my face to wake myself up before walking back into the hallway, just as Charlotte was coming out of her room.

She looked stunning as always, dressed in a pair of black fishnet tights, light blue denim shorts with gold studs on them, a dark red top, dark red VANS and a long black cardi. Her hair was swept to the side and tied in a casual plait and her makeup was subtle, as always. We both grinned at each other.  

"You look gorgeous." We both said at the same time. We both chuckled and I took Charlotte's hand.  

"Let's do this shit." I murmured, before walking downstairs and into the kitchen, Charlotte behind me.

NIALL'S POV: 

Louis and Charlotte walked into the kitchen, hand in hand. Wait, what?! I shrugged it off. They're just mates, mates always hold hands, right. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Today was the day I was going to ask Charlotte out. I'd rehearsed what I was going to say about a million times. Charlotte and Louis stood in the doorway, looking nervous. Why would they be nervous? It's only breakfast.  

"Guys, there's something we need to tell you." Charlotte said. We all stopped eating and looked at Charlotte expectantly. Louis and Charlotte both grinned.  

"Well, Charlotte and I, are going out." Louis said. Dani and Perrie both squealed and hugged both of them excitedly. Zayn and Liam both laughed at the girls and cheered. Harry and I however just froze. I felt my heart crush. I was too late. As always. I saw Liam look our way and give us a look, as if to say 'At least look like you're happy for them.'. Harry and I both gritted our teeth and forced smiles. We stood up.  

"Congrats." I said, hugging Louis and Charlotte.

CHARLOTTE'S POV: 

Everyone seemed happy for Lou and I, which is great, way better than I expected. I wasn't sure how Harry and Niall would handle it, seeing as I was pretty sure they both fancied me but hey! Maybe I was wrong.

Anywhoo, Louis and I both left after we'd told everyone. As soon as we stepped out the gate of my house, we were swamped by paps.  

"Don't tell them anything." Louis said. "We'll let a rumor spread today and then we've got a press conference tomorrow so we'll make it official then." I nodded and we held hands. We pushed our way past the paps and soon stood in Trafalgar Square. I looked at Louis.