Chapter Nineteen: Ellie's POV

I opened my eyes. Was I dead yet? I looked around and found I was in a really beautiful meadow. Oh dear. I remember this place. This was where my parents died. I whipped my head around as I heard somebody called my name and saw the two people I never thought I'd see again.

"Mummy? Daddy?" I yelled. They both nodded and walked over to me. I reached out to hug them and found I could do so. This was both good and bad. Bad, because it meant I was dead. Good, because it meant I was in heaven with my parents.

"Is this heaven?" I asked. My parents both shook their heads.

"No dear. This is limbo. Halfway between heaven and Earth." Daddy replied. I frowned.

"Why are we here?" I asked. 

"Because it's not your time yet." Mummy replied. What the fudge did she mean by that?! Of course it was my time! If it wasn't my time, God wouldn't have given me terminal lung cancer!

"Sweetheart, you're lucky. God has given you a choice. You can either return to Earth, to life, or you can remain dead, with us in heaven." Daddy said. So I was dead then.

"What should I do?" I asked my parents.

You must decide for yourself Ellie darling." Mummy replied. "But perhaps you should look and see what will happen if you die today." Before I could say anything, I was jetted off someplace else with Mummy and Daddy.

*****

I appeared to be floating. I looked down and saw what must have been Dani. She was older, and sitting on a sofa, crying, holding something against her chest, in a run-down apartment. Why was she in a run-down apartment? Where was Liam? Where was the baby?

"Danielle lost the baby. She and Liam couldn't handle the heartbreak so broke up. Dani never stops crying. She's unemployed and alone." Mummy told me. The vision of Perrie was almost identical to Dani's. No Zayn in sight.

*****

Before we could do anything, we were sent somewhere else. Now we appeared to be looking at Liam. He was lying on a sofa in a disgusting apartment, sobbing, surrounded by beer bottles. The visions of Niall and Zayn all looked the same.

*****

We were back in the meadow. I never saw Charlotte, Louis and Harry. I told myself that was probably a good thing.

"One Direction broke up a year after you died." Daddy told me. "Shortly after, Louis and Harry comitted suicide, as did Charlotte." I burst into tears. This was not what I wanted for my family.

"I have to go back." I sobbed.

"Yes, you are right Ellie." Mummy said, kissing my forehead, as Daddy did the same. I nodded.

"I WANT TO GO BACK TO EARTH!!!" I yelled, sobbing.

*****

I opened my eyes. I was surrounded by a shockingly bright light. I could hear the strong beating of my heart and I managed to sit up without any pain. I realised I could breathe normally and smiled. I was alive. And well. Just then, a nurse came in. She looked shocked.

"DOCTOR!!!!!" She called. I waited for Matt Smith to come running through the door, so was disappointed when it was just a chubby bald guy. The doctor smiled when he saw me and turned around. He said something to someone and I heard several shrieks of excitement, just before Louis, Charlotte, Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Dani and Perrie all burst through the doors. Their faces were tear-stained but they grinned when they saw me. I leapt out of bed and sprinted over to them, throwing myself into Charlotte's arms and hugging her tight. I was passed around to everyone and Harry was allowed to carry me out the hospital. According to the doctor, the cancer was completely gone, which was surreal. It felt amazing. To be able to breathe without wandering weather it would be your last. I snuggled up to Harry's muscly chest, not wanting him to ever put me down.

****************

A/N: So, yeah, ELLIE ISN'T DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry that it was unrealistic, it's just I couldn't let Ellie go. So yep. This still aint the last chapter. I reckon there's a couple more coming.

So.... how ya been? Vas happenin'? Just wanna say, thanks for more reads on the last chapter. There still weren't many but nine reads are better than four, right? 

Anyway, yeah, please don't stop reading, or voting, or commenting. I really like it when people comment. (wink wink :P) Okay, so, hope you enjoy this and remember to vote! Or fan! I got a new fan this week and I was really happy so thanks @Cookie_Styles

xxxx