Chapter Sixteen: Dani's POV

"Congratulations! You're pregnant!" The boys chorussed from the pregnancy test. I drew in a jagged breath. Me! Preganant! With Liam's kids!

"Oh my God, my Dad's gonna kill me." I whispered. Charlotte and Perrie both smiled sympathetically and hugged me. I looked down at my belly. Baby Payne was growing in there. Just then, we heard the unmistakable sounds of the boys returning home with Ellie.

"GUYS, WE'RE BABCK!!!!! GUYS? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?" Ellie yelled. We all looked at each other, panicked, and hurriedly threw the pregancy test into the cupboard we decided to keep all the 'big girl stuff' in, if you know what I mean.

"WE'RE UP HERE ELLIE BABE!!!" Charlotte yelled back. We all walked out the bathroom to find the boys and Ellie walking up the stairs. I immediately walked over to Liam and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him softly whilst Charlotte did the same to Louis and Perrie did the same to Zayn.

The three couples broke away from each other when Niall cleared his throat loudly. We all chuckled and hugged the other boys and Ellie. I looked at the time in the hallway. Five in the evening.

"Hey, why don't I start cooking dinner?" I suggested.

"Oh no don't worry. I booked us a table at this place down the road." Harry said.

"What for all of us?" Ellie asked, excited. Harry nodded and lifted her onto his hip.

"It's posh though guys, so you might wanna dress up." He said. We all nodded.

"What time do we have to be there?" Liam asked.

"Seven." Harry replied, kissing Ellie's cheek. We all nodded and walked into the living room, throwing ourselves onto the sofas and watching Family Guy on the TV. Charlotte and Perrie kept giving me when're-you-gonna-tell-Liam-you're-fucking-pregnant looks, which I ignored. I would tell Liam AFTER the holiday.

Charlotte, Perrie, Ellie and I all walked upstairs to get ready at six. We all dragged our suitcases into mine and Liam's room and spent the next hour making ourselves look beautiful. I pulled on a short dress, with a white floaty skirt and black top and a pair of elegant black heels. I applied subtle makeup with coral lipstick and brushed my hair, leaving it down. I slipped all my makeup, along with my purse and phone, into a black handbag and waited for the others to finish changing.

We walked downstairs and into the hallway to find all the boys waiting for us, looking as gorgeous as ever. Their eyes bulged when they saw us and I could see Louis almost drooling over Charlotte. I giggled as I walked over to Liam and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him softly. I saw Harry twirl Ellie around and had to smile. He was so good with her.

"Ready to go guys?" Niall asked. We all nodded and walked out the villa, climbing into the dark blue nine-seater we'd rented. Harry climbed in the driver's seat, seeing as he knew where we were going, and we drove off, listening to 22 by Taylor Swift.

The dinner place was, as Harry said, sophisticated. We parked the car and all climbed out, the girls struggling in our heels. I linked arms with Liam and saw Louis and Charlotte doing the same, and also Zayn and Perrie and Harry and Ellie.

Inside the restaurant was super swish. It was all marble floors, with expensive mahogany wood on the walls. A VERY pretty waitress walked up to us. She had long black hair and massive brown eyes. She was very slim and wearing a black cocktail dress, with black heels. She grinned at us.

"Hi, my name is Naomi (A/N: Pronounced Ni-o-me) and I'll be your waitress this evening. Table for nine, I assume?" Naomi, the waitress asked. We all nodded and Naomi led us over to a long glass table, with red chairs. We all sat down and ordered our drinks. I looked over the menu. I really wasn't hungry! But, I hadn't eaten all day so decided to eat now to spare Liam from worrying. I noticed Niall was staring into space, his eyes seeming dreamy. Ellie waved a hand in front of his face.

"Hello? Niall? Niall? Nialler?" She sung. Niall blinked and looked at Ellie.

"Huh? Sorry babe, I was just thinking." He said, wrapping his arms around Ellie. Ellie rested her feet on the edge of the chair and looked up at Niall.

"What about?" She asked. Niall blushed.

"Nothing." He said, a little too quickly.

"Were you thinking about Naomi?" Charlotte teased. Niall blushed an even deeper shade of red.

"N'AWWWW! Niall's got a little crush!" Harry said playfully. Niall rolled his eyes and took a massive swig of his beer.

We arrived back at the villa at eleven. Ellie had fallen asleep in the car so Harry carried her in bridal style. We all walked upstairs, still jet-lagged, and hugged each other goodnight on the landing before walking into our separate rooms. I changed into a short pale blue nightie with dark blue lace on the bottom and top and climbed into bed. Liam climbed in next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed. Forget what I said about telling Liam after the holiday, I'm telling him now.

"Liam, babe, I have something to tell you." I whispered.

"What is it beautiful?" He asked.

"Okay don't, freak out. I'm, I'm pregnant." I said. Liam just stared at me, shocked.

"Are you serious?" He whispered. I nodded. Liam grinned.

"Great!" He said. I was shocked.

"So.. You don't want an abortion?" I asked.

"No! Of course I don't! We're gonna be parents Dani!" Liam said, laughing. I laughed with him and pressed my lips against his.

*********

A/N: Awww, happy ending! Ugh. I'm so bored. I have to spend a day with this stupid prick who hates my guts! Alone! And, even worse, my beffas are kicking ass in a singing competition literally ten metres away from me and I can't watch them!!!!! Why can't life be fair?!?!?!?! Btw, @totallynotnormal and @lozzieboo13, you guys are great and the other people aren't gonna know what's hit em ;)

Xxxxxxxxxx