Chapter Eighteen: Charlotte's POV

Today's the day. Today is the die where my beautiful baby sister is going to fall asleep and never wake up. I tell myself that it's okay. Ellie will be looked after by Mum and Dad in heaven but I know that it's not okay. Ellie is my life. I can't imagine there ever being a day without her.

Anyway, last night was Ellie's last night on Earth. We all took her to this beautiful hilltop place, where she could see the whole of London, and we ate her favourite food, and I let her look through the family scrapbook and told her the story behind every photo. Not one of us cried, until Ellie went to bed, and then we all sobbed ourselves to sleep.

So now, here we are, at the hospital, saying our final goodbyes to our baby.

*ELLIE'S POV*

I'm getting ready to go to sleep now. I don't want to say the 'd word' because it makes me too scared. So, I'm going to say sleep. I'm saying goodnight to everyone now. Liam went first. He scoped me up and held me close, as I buried my head in his chest.

Next went Danielle. For the last time, I felt and kissed the bump from her baby, before hugging and kissing Danielle.

After Dani went Nialler. He cradled me in his arms and kissed my nose. He handed me a four-leaf clover, which I slipped into my hair. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." I whispered.

After Niall went Zayn. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek before doing the same to Perrie.

Louis was next. He held me on his hip and rocked me, reminding me of all our best moments.

Harry was after Louis. He was easily the hardest boy to say goodnight to. He cradled me against him and kissed me all over my face.

"I love you baby girl." He said, stroking my hair. I smiled.

"I love you too, Hazza bear." I said, ruffling up Harry's curls.

Finally, I said goodnight to Charlotte. I ran into her arms and she held me close. We didn't say anything, but that was okay. It was enough for us to know that we were both still awake, and loved each other forever, even if I was going to be asleep for a while.

When eventually Charlotte set me down, I turned to face everyone.

"I wrote a little something that I wanted to say to you before I go to sleep now." I said. Everyone gestured for me to speak. I cleared my throat and looked at Dani and Liam.

"Dear Danielle Peazer and Liam Payne,

I think the two of you are amazing, and beautiful, and perfect for each other. I think that the baby you are about to have together will be beautiful, and I know that you will spoil it rotten, just as you have with me. Dani, I want you to carry on being beautiful and dancing. Liam, I want you to carry on being responsible and a Toy Story lover." Dani and Liam both smiled and I turned to Zayn and Perrie.

"Next, for Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik.

I want the two of you to stay together. I want you to have the children you always talk of and love them more than anything. Zayn, I want you to carry on being a Bradford Bad Boi, but make sure you still treat Perrie like a princess. Perrie, I want you to carry on being an amazing singer, and not let anything or anyone change you." Zayn and Perrie both kissed me and I turned to Niall.

"Now for Niall Horan.

Niall, I want you to man up and ask out that girl from Florida you're in love with. But more importantly, I want you to stay my leprechaun, and to stay loving Nandos and laughing at the littlest things." Niall chuckled and hugged me. I turned to Louis. I'd decided to do him and Charlotte separately.

"Tommo, I want you to show my sister the ring in your underwear drawer and I want you to put it on her finger and take her down the aisle. I want you to treat her right every single day, and never once break her heart. I want you to say sassy, and despite what I just said about Charlotte, I want Larry Stylenson to live on, forever." Louis kissed my head and I wiped away one of his tears before turning to Harry.

"Harry." I only had to say his name for him to burst into tears.

"Harry, I want you to carry in being a flirt, although please, no more dating mums. I want you to carry on being cheeky and a sucker for chic flicks. I want you to..." I had to pause because by now I was also crying. "I'm sorry, I want you to marry a perfect girl, and I want you to have children, and call your daughter Darcy like you said you would. I want you to... Not to forget about me. To never forget about me, but to move on from me. Because although I'll be asleep, it'll break my heart to know you're sad." I finished and Harry hugged me. Finally, I moved onto Charlotte.

"Charlotte. I want you to do the same as Harry. To never forget about me, but to move on and start a beautiful family with Louis. I want the two of you to have the wedding of your dream, in a castle, like you always said. I want you to carry on smiling because you look so beautiful when you do that. I also wish you luck in your A Levels and hope that you become everything you want to be, with Louis and everyone else here by your side. And I want you to never forget that I love you. That you'll always be my Charlie boo, and I'll always be your Els Bels."

I hugged Charlotte and everyone else one last time, before walking into my hospital room and lying down on my bed, snuggling myself up under the covers and closing my eyes....

******

A/N: I am literally sobbing right now. So, just putting it out there, THIS IS NOT THE END!!!!!!!! HOWEVER, the reads on this story have literally dropped. Seriously, they've gone from being 100 per chapter, to 4 per chapter. And, honestly, it feels like I'm only really writing a story for @Ellietill, and really, what's the point in that? I may as well just write her a bloody story in English!

So, I love writing, and I don't wanna be a bitch and rant but seriously, a few more reads would be nice. Please?

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this, even though it's depressing and has a bitch author's note at the end. And, like I say, this isn't the last chapter.

Xxxxxxxx