Chapter Ten: Harry's POV

A/N: Hey Hey Hey!! So, can I just say, I'm so sorry 4 not updating sooner!! My school platmy was last week!! We did Grease and it was sooooooo much fun!!!!

Go Grease Lightening you're burning up the quarter mile. Grease Lightening, go Grease Lightening!!!

We go together, like a Wopbopaloobob A Wopbamboom. Together forever like Shangalangayipedibipbemoop! Chang Chang Changedychangshebop, that's the way it should be. Woah yeah!!

I got chills, they're multiplying. And I'm losing control. 'Cos the power, you're supplying, its electrifying!!

Okay, on with the story, enjoy this chappie. I'm tryna get a cast photo up from Grease so yeah, that's what the photo will be of.

*******

Mr Styles. You have guests." The policeman said harshly. I leapt to my feet and sprinted out the jail cell.

I was greeted in the lobby of the police station by five very pissed guys and three equally pissed girls. I gulped and walked over to them. As soon as I was close enough, Liam started giving me a Daddy Direction lecture.

"What the hell d'you think you were doing Harry?!" Liam said angrily.

"I'm sorry guys, I was pissed okay?!'" I whisper-shouted back.

"Oh yeah?! What kind of pissed?" Louis said, smirking.

"Oh save your sass for later Boobear." I sighed "And for the record, both kinds of pissed." I saw guilt flash across Charlotte's face as I said that and I wanted to hit myself.

"So basically mate, what you're trying to say, is that this is all my fault." Charlotte murmured. I felt my face soften.

"No, Charlotte love, that's not what I'm tryna say at all." I said gently. Charlotte shook her head violently.

"I'm not an idiot Harry!" She yelled. "If I'd've just kept my fucking mouth shut then you wouldn't have got mad at me for not being perfect, you wouldn't have got drunk to try and forget about me and therefore, you would not be here!!!" We all just stared at Charlotte with our mouths open after she said that.

"Ch-Charlotte, love, you've got that so wrong. I told you before that you're perfect so I obviously wasn't mad at you. I was mad at Davie, for doing that to you." I said softly.

"But you still got drunk to forget me." Charlotte said sadly.

"No, honey, I got drunk 'cos I'm a fucking idiot and whenever something bad happens, the only way I have of dealing with it is by drinking. Trust me, if I'd've forgotten you, it would've been the worst thing that ever happened to me." I said gently. Charlotte's face softened whilst Dani and Perrie both awwed, Liam and Zayn snorted at my cheesiness and Louis and Niall rolled their eyes. Charlotte wrapped her arms around me and I held her petite frame.

Just then, Paul approached us.

"Okay, Harold. The police have agreed to drop all charges, seeing as this was your first offense and you can't really expect to win a court battle against 1/5 of One Direction." He said. I relaxed.

"Hey. Don't get too calm mate. Your Mum and Gemma want a word." Zayn warned. I gulped.

"Can we go yet?" Louis whined after a few minutes of silence. We all nodded and I turned to move. Charlotte clung onto me and I chuckled. I scooped her up and cradled her in my arms. She smiled and snuggled into me. I walked out next to Zayn and he whispered in my ear.

"Are you two, you know, an item?" He whispered. I smiled.

"Nah, not yet anyway." I said.

"Well, you gotta compete with the compo mate." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Just remember though mate, bros before hoes." Liam said, inviting himself to be part of our conversation. I sighed.

"Mate. Why would I ever forget that?" I said, placing Charlotte down gently in the back seat of the van we'd reached by now. Once again, Louis and Niall jumped into the back, Zerrie and Payzer sat in the middle and Paul and I sat in the front.

By the time we arrived at Charlotte's house twenty minutes later, Perrie was asleep on Zayn's lap, Dani was asleep with her head resting on Liam's shoulder and Charlotte was almost asleep, snuggled up against Niall. I jumped out the car and sighed as Louis scooped up Charlotte and carried her upstairs before I could do anything to stop him.

*LOUIS' POV:*

I walked upstairs to Charlotte's room, Charlotte cradled in my arm. I opened up Charlotte's bedroom door and smiled as I saw the One Direction posters covering the walls of the room. I lay Charlotte down on the bed and closed the curtains. I sat down on the edge of Charlotte's bed and obediently looked away as Charlotte changed into a pair of 3/4 length grey trackies with elastic on the bottoms and a long white top. I brushed her hair for her and watched in fascination as Charlotte plaited it afte.

When she was eventually done, Charlotte crawled under her duevet. She patted the spot next to her on the bed and I lay down next to he. She snuggled up against me and I wrapped my arms around her. She turned to look at me and I stared into het gorgeous brown eyes.

"You know it's Valentine's Day tomorrow right?" Charlotte asked. I nodded.

"How many cards do you reckon you'll get?" I asked. Charlotte smiled.

"Well I'm hoping to get at least one. From my one true love." She said. I smiled.

"Oh yeah? And what's he like, your one true love?" I asked softly. Charlotte grinned.

"Well he's fit. Very fit. He's muscly, he's tall, he has brown hair that's always in a mess, he's smart, kind, sassy, funny. And he's called Louis William Tomlinson." She finished, smiling. I grinned, my smile probably putting the Cheshire Cat to shame, as I pressed my lips against Charlotte's.

"I love you." Charlotte murmured.

"I love you more." I challenged.

"I love you most." Charlotte said, grinning.

"Impossible." I finished, kissing Charlotte again.