Chapter Seventeen: Harry's POV

I opened my eyes. My beautiful baby Ellie was lying next to me, propped up on her elbows, her hazel coloured eyes looking into mine. As much as I hated to admit it, my poor baby was getting worse. Her cheeks were getting sallower, and she was as thin as a piece of paper. Yet, I still refused to allow myself to think that she would die. It was just... unbearable to think of a time where I wouldn't be able to hear her laugh that sounded like bells, or see her eyes light up because she was excited.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ellie waving her hand in front of my face.

"Hello? Earth to Harry?" She asked. I blinked and hugged Ellie.

"Sorry honey. I was in my own little world." I said. Ellie giggled and I had to smile. She had that effect on me.

"Anyway, as I was saying, we're all going to Disneyworld today. Charlotte says we have to get ready." Ellie said. She kissed my cheek, before climbing off the bed and skipping over to Niall's bed to wake him up.

I copied Ellie and rolled out of bed. I laughed at Ellie as she jumped on Niall in order to get him up. I walked over to my suitcase and dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a black Rolling Stones t-shirt. I slipped a pair of black Converse onto my feet and pulled a comb through my curls before walking downstairs, where, judging by the smell, someone was cooking waffles.

*******

The day we spent at Disneyworld was magical. To be honest, the best thing for me was seeing Ellie so happy. I could see everyone else felt the same way, although Liam was just as excited as Ellie.

We all got back to the villa at eight that evening and sat down outside whilst Perrie cooked on the barbecue and the rest of us played with Ellie.

About halfway through the meal, Liam and Dani stood up.

"Guys, Dani and I have an announcement to make." Liam said, wrapping his arms around Dani's waist. Charlotte and Perrie both looked surprised, but like they knew what was coming, whilst the rest of us were incredibly confused. Dani and Liam both grinned at each other.

"I'm having a baby." Dani said. We all cheered and stood up. We gave both Dani and Liam massive hugs, yelling out our congratulations. Maybe having a baby around will take away the pain of Ellie's death. Yeah, I don't think so either. Nothing could ever compare to Ellie.