blood in the water ❥ twenty four !

B L O O D  I N  T H E  W A T E R❛ this body is yours, this body is yours and mine ❜ ( twenty four )

❛ this body is yours, this body is yours and mine ❜ 
( twenty four )

loosely based on the picture above <3 thank you sam for encouraging me to write this 😙

_

you hugged your knees, pressing your left cheek on them. then your right cheek. your stomach had already started to hurt and the water wasn't as warm as it was ten minutes before.

you always heard stories about girls getting their period during sex. like, right in the middle. it sounded so mortifying and embarrassing, and you couldn't really understand how anyone could let that happen, not when you keep track of your period and know when you're gonna get it.

but that month had been pretty hectic and eventful. you had been working more than usual, and you'd try to spend every free second you could spare with timothée.

timothée as in the poor guy who had to look down at a red fucking condom between his legs.

because that night, you had been one of those girls you were so sure you'd never be.

timothée could've said that it was okay and that he didn't mind all he wanted but that didn't make you feel any better, no matter how much you wanted it to.

but you had to admit, he had handled it all really well. he ran you a bath (you told him he didn't have to but he was adamant) and changed the sheets. in a span of perhaps...

... fifteen minutes? you were too mortified to count.

you looked to your left towards the toilet. right on top of the lid, there was an oversized black t-shirt and a pair of boxers, both items his. timothée had gone to the store to buy you tampons, which made your heart flutter in the midst of your anxiety.

but now that you were alone, your thoughts were louder than ever. how could i have let that happen? how dumb can i be to forget the time around which i get my period? stupid, stupid, stupid. you wiped a silly tear from your cheek. the water was almost not even warm anymore, and it was starting to give you chills.

"i'm back!" you heard a familiar voice from the second floor.

you cleared your throat. "kay." you said, as loudly as you could without giving away the fact that you wanted the earth to swallow you whole.

you heard timothée's footsteps as he went up the stairs. he knocked on the bathroom door gently and you replied with a soft come in.

once he was inside, he pulled out the box of tampons and put them right next to the bath and sat next to you. "oh, i also bought some [ your favorite ice cream flavor ] ice cream."

you snorted. "oh my god, why?"

he shrugged. "might help?"

you shook your head with a smile. he wasn't wrong. but that smile slowly started fading away.

"hey." timothée said. "give me that beautiful face." he cupped your face with both of his hands, slightly squishing your cheeks. "please don't be sad. i hate it when you're sad." he had a slight pout on his lips, which made you feel worse.

"i just wish it hadn't happened, that's all." you murmured, the knot on your throat tightening as your lips twisted downwards without you doing anything to stop it.

timothée clicked his tongue. "come here, baby. come here." he pulled you closer to him until his face was burried on the crook of your neck. you nuzzled your cheek against his curls before sniffling. you felt timothée's thumb stroking the hair on the back of your neck. "you're the sexiest woman i've ever met in my whole entire life, y/n. you're my princess and that's never gonna change."

"i just don't want you to not want to have sex with me anymore." you blurted out, two treacherous tears falling from your eyes. you felt stupid saying such a thing out loud but it was a deafening thought and it was haunting you. because why wouldn't he be disgusted?

your blood was all over his condom, for fuck's sakes.

"y/n, look at me." timothée pulled away. he looked really serious now. "there is nothing that you could do for me to not want to have sex with you. okay?" he wiped your tears away with both of his thumbs. "a fucking meteor could fall on our face right now and i'm still gonna be horny as fuck." that last comment made you snort.

"i know i shouldn't be saying things like that." you said, blinking the dampness of your eyes away. "but i just felt... so gross. and i was scared that you were gonna think weird things of me." you looked down at the water. it was definitely cold now.

"y/n, let's be real, the only weird thing about you is that for some reason you love back." he replied. "the hottest woman in the world is here, naked in my bathtub. now how did that happen?" before you knew it, a chuckle was coming out of your mouth.

"you're an idiot." you shook your head. "but i do love you." now it was your turn to hold timothée's face between your hands before giving him a soft yet long kiss on the lips. "thank you." you murmured, kissing the tip of his nose before entirely pulling away from him. "now i'm gonna get the fuck out of here because it's cold."

timothée laughed. "yes, oh my god, you must be freezing."

you dressed up in his clothes and brushed your wet hair, with timothée's arms around you the whole time. it wasn't a particularly easy task because you were constantly trying not to poke him in the eye with the hairbrush. that didn't seem to be deterring timothée in the slightest, though. he seemed more than content right where he was.

you ate all of the ice cream on his lap, which in hindsight might've been a mistake because now your cramps weren't the only pain you had to complain about.

the evening ended up with you falling asleep on top of timothée who still wasn't tired. the need to make sure you were okay and as free of pain as possible kept him awake.

he stroked your hair until eventually he blinked and it was the last time; his eyes were closed and he was fast asleep.

_

not this being short and ugly 😪 anyways i know i usually write longer oneshots but for some reason this one's shorter ??? HDHSJDJJSJS