aren't you a cutie ❥ one !

A R E N ' T  Y O U  A  C U T I E❛ who'll hear my secrets if you don't have ears, baby? ❜( one )

❛ who'll hear my secrets if you don't have ears, baby? ❜
( one )

_

big parties had never been your scene, at least not a regular one. if there was a reunion between friends, you could be counted in for the fun almost every time.

but this one party, the party, had been massive. you had gotten the invitation from a friend of yours' mutual friend who managed to get you in even though you perhaps had (according to your standards) better things to do on a friday night.

you knew you'd end up dreading every minute of it.

you knew you'd want an escape after a few good drinks that had left you drunk enough to want to lay down.

but when you frantically searched for a vacant room where you could just hang out by yourself and with yourself, you didn't find the comfort of your own loneliness.

you found him.

a curly haired boy with pale skin and sharp jawline just laying on a big king-sized bed, by himself, smoking a joint.

you looked at him for a few seconds: he didn't seem to notice you at first. but then he looked up and you could finally see his eyes. well, sort of. there was a bit of smoke so said task was bit tough.

hot, was the word your drunken mind was forcing onto you.

he gave you a wide yet clumsy smile. he was probably high, which made you smile. "aren't you a cutie." you said, before giggling.

"boy if i had a nickle for every time i've heard that." he chuckled, taking the joint to his lips for a brief moment. he blew the smoke away and eyed you up and down. "you're not too bad yourself, stranger."

your cheeks turned pink. "mind if i join you?" you asked.

he patted the spot next to him on the bed. "suit yourself." so you did. "want some?" he asked, offering you the joint between his fingers.

you looked at the objet for a second before shrugging and taking it from him. you brought it to your lips once and gave it back to him.

"so," you asked, as you exhaled the smoke. "is your name as pretty as your face?" you said before letting out an obnoxious snort. luckily, he snorted as well so it wasn't as embarrassing.

"could be." he said. "i'm timothée."

"ooh, hey there mister i-sound-like-i'm-from-the-goddamn-royal-family or some shit." you said, making him laugh loudly.