happy eyes ❥ twenty nine !

H A P P Y  E Y E S❛ swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover ❜( twenty nine )

H A P P Y  E Y E S
❛ swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover ❜
( twenty nine )

this oneshot has no dune spoilers whatsoever!! i avoided giving very specific information about the film so you can read this even if you haven't seen the film yet :)

_

you had been looking forward to this day all week. if you didn't have this paralyzing fear of becoming too annoying for those around you, you would've been talking endlessly about how you were days away from seeing dune.

the only person who was probably more nervous than you was of course, timothée. he was so nervous he was almost dreading it. at first, you tried to convince him to go with you and watch it by your side but he insisted on you having to experience it by yourself. that was the short answer for i'd rather see you half an hour later so you can come up with a convincing lie if you end up hating it.

you obviously saw right through him, though. being his girlfriend, you knew that there was nothing he could possibly hide from you. it was more than obvious that he was scared of how you'd react to the film, to him.

when you let him know that you were gonna go take a shower (which meant your process of getting ready to go to the movie theater would officially begin), that's when his demeanor started to change. he was laughing at something he had seen on his phone and then suddently his smile froze and he just nodded in acknowledgment. but you had decided not to comment on it just yet.

after your shower, you found timothée in the living room watching tv. you knew that when he was nervous he tended to switch from one activity to the next quite quickly. you walked towards him and left a quick kiss on top of his head. he only made a faint kissing noise in return, his eyes not leaving the tv once.

oddly enough, you had picked your outfit the day before. you were pretty nervous about the experience as well and you really wanted to plan out everything well.

here's one of those "make an outfit based on your big 3" tweets! these are casual but pretty clothes so let the tweet decide what you wore!! :)
[ https://twitter.com/magstrology/status/1451968520166813706?s=20 ]

after checking yourself out in the mirror and deciding that your look was indeed satisfying, you went back to the bathroom to apply (at least a little bit of) makeup. you heard faint footsteps behind you and when you turned around, timothée was standing at the door and leaning against the doorframe with an absent smile on his face. he looked down at his white (probably grey-ish at the bottom) socks and then at you, letting his smile become that smirk you were so enfatuated by.