a quality ❥ fifteen !

A  Q U A L I T Y❛ and i have no choice 'cause i won't say goodbye anymore ❜( fifteen )

A  Q U A L I T Y
❛ and i have no choice 'cause i won't say goodbye anymore ❜
( fifteen )

_

if someone that knew you well, had walked inside that bar that night and seen you comfortably sat with a glass of beer in your hand, tapping your foot to the beat of the electronic music that the place offered, they would've made a double take.

because y/n y/l/n didn't do such things.

it wasn't like you to go to bars and places where your dearest company would be a bunch of drunk, horny and desperate people. and, to be perfectly honest, you wouldn't have been able to explain why you were there in the first place either.

you were going back to your place after a long day of work and saw that the little yet fancy bar across the street was open, and, for some reason, you felt like it would be a neat idea to go there by yourself and hang out with your own special self.

so there you were, absentmindedly taking little sips of your beer, observing the people around you.

plus, it had been a good twenty minutes since you had seen a very familiar face show up inside the bar. way too familiar, if we're honest.

you had seen pretty much every movie of his since 2017 and knew pretty much everything there was to know about him.

but above all things, you had a ridiculous crush on him.

and that was timothée chalamet. although, when referring to him, the nickname timmy fell from your lips more often than not.

basically, you couldn't tear your eyes away from him from the second he stepped foot inside the vicinity. he was all alone, and he kept looking around and fiddling with the chain that he was wearing around his neck.

he wasn't sitting near you or anything, but he was close enough that you could make up certain details from his face, like for example, his freckles, that, with time, had become ridiculously familiar to you.

his lips were quite pink as well; you hadn't noticed how hard your eyes were focusing on them until he bit on them after ordering his drink (you couldn't hear what it was and it wasn't like you needed to know either, and you'd find out soon enough); he chewed on his bottom lip for a few more seconds before pulling out his phone from his pocket.

you snorted, remembering his iphone 6 SE. whatever artefact he had between his hands, looked far more expensive. looks like he caved in to the temptation of technology.