love my way ❥ four !

L O V E  M Y  W A Y❛ you can never win or lose if you don't run the race ❜( four )

L O V E  M Y  W A Y
❛ you can never win or lose if you don't run the race ❜
( four )

y/bff/n = your best friend's name
[ gender neutral ]

_

"so..." you said, bringing your red cup to your lips. "... quite the party, huh?" you looked around at the crowd of people inside the house, which seemed to be infinite.

y/bff/n smiled. "yeah, i know. quite the turnout! more than i was expecting, actually." they chuckled.

"yeah, how come there's so many people?" you asked. y/bff/n did have a handful of friend groups but they had never recieved such a humongous crowd of people before.

they rolled their eyes with a tiny scoff. "it's my stupid cousin." they shook their head in annoyance and amusement. "he brought a friend of his who's quite the celebrity." they looked at something behind your shoulder. "oh, look. there he is right now." they made a motion with their chin to show you where to look at.

you turned around, curiousity getting the best of you. but once you saw him, you had to look away almost immediately. your eyes were suddently wide and your cheeks were more red than y/bff/n had ever seen them. they frowned in confusion.

"timothée chalamet is friends with your cousin?!" you questioned. y/bff/n just nodded. you sighed. "oh, you've gotta be kidding me." you said, more to yourself than to them.

"what?" they asked.

you shurgged. "i'm gonna have to get more drunk than i first intended to."

they frowned. "why?" but it only took two seconds of reasoning and two very blushy cheeks (not theirs, by the way) for y/bff/n to realize what hid behind your words. "oh y/n, i thought you weren't like other girls!"

you snorted. "what does that have to do with anything?"

"y/n, i don't know how to tell you this, but everyone has a crush on that dude." they said, matter-of-factly.

"you don't." you said.

"well yeah, because i've met him before."

you almost spit out your drink, which would've been unfortunate. "excuse me, you did what?!"

they chuckled in amusement. "y/n, did you hear what i just said? he's friends with my cousin. i see him from time to time." they shrugged, probably knowing that their nonchalance would freak you out even more.