it's not your fault ❥ three !

I T ' S  N O T  Y O U R  F A U L T❛ don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me ❜( three )

T ' S  N O T  Y O U R  F A U L T
❛ don't go wasting your emotion, lay all your love on me ❜
( three )

PREMISE: try to think of the last bad thing that's happened to you, because this is what this imagine will be about. it'll all be very general so it can, perhaps, fit all of you who might be reading this. the point is, something happened to you and timmy's making you feel better. :)

_

you mentally cursed when you remembered how common it was for timmy to just burst in your room as if it was his own. this time, however, you really weren't up for it.

"timmy, i said i don't want to talk about it." you muttered, trying to hold back your tears.

"yeah, well, i do." the curly haired boy said. in any other situation, you would've found his stubbornness adorable; today wasn't one of those days. "because i can't stand seeing you like this. i really can't. it's killing me."

"that's not gonna make me feel any better, timmy." you closed your eyes, feeling your voice getting weaker with every word you spoke.

"i know." timmy ran his hands through his hair. "i know, i'm sorry. i just can't help it. i can't just sit here and watch you cry over this. not if i can do something to stop it."

you sighed shakily. "timmy, i love you, you know i do, but i just want to be alone." you sniffled. "it'll go away, i'll be fine eventually."

"but i want you to be fine right now." timmy replied.

"well, i can't!" you exclaimed, the tight knot in your throat getting more and more unbearable by the second. "okay, timothéé?! i can't be fine right now! because this is killing me, no matter how much i want to stop thinking about it, i can't, it won't go away, and i don't want to drag you into this mess too!" you sobbed. keeping your tears in was the furthest thing from your mind at that point.

timmy bit his bottom lip. "baby," his lips formed a thin line before speaking again. "you're not dragging me anywhere. okay? i'm my own person and i'm the one who decided that he doesn't want to see his favorite person in the world like this because of something that isn't her fault." he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you to his lap. it was such a quick motion that you didn't get to pull away.

"but it is." you replied softly.

"no, baby. it isn't. it's not your fault." he said. "and even if it was, it wouldn't matter. because i know you. i know what you're made of. and it's not this." the tip of his nose softly grazed the tip of yours. "because no matter what you do, no matter how much you beat yourself up for whatever it is you did or think you did, i will still love you." he smiled slightly. "and your friends will still love you, and your family will still love you. we're not going anywhere." he kissed your cheek. it was wet, but he did it anyways. he licked the tears from his mouth afterwards.

"timmy.." you sighed.

"what?" he chuckled. his eyes had started to get teary as well. that's just the effect you had on him sometimes.

you simply shrugged. "the faith you have in me is gonna get unhealthy eventually." you joked bitterly.

timmy rolled his eyes. "never. listen, y/n," he said. "you're my favorite person in the world. with the good and the bad. that means i'll have your back through the bad times because there's nothing else i'd rather do. now, could you please give me a smile?"

you bit your bottom lip. "i really don't feel like smiling right now, timmy.."

"pwease?" he pouted. "for me?"

and you did; you caved and you smiled. you couldn't help it. when he got too silly for his own good, that was your natural reaction.

timmy smirked. "there you go."

you licked your lips, feeling your cheeks burn slightly. "sorry i wasn't exactly the girl you fell in love with all the way through today." you said. why you had to apologize, you didn't know. but it seemed to be a side effect of what happened.

"hey. don't say that." timmy's smirk dropped immediately at your words. "you're the girl i fell in love with every single day. even in days like this, specially in days like this." he cupped your face in between his hands. "so i don't ever want to hear you bringing yourself down for being human. okay?"

you nodded. "okay. thank you, timmy." but you sniffled. you still hadn't dried off your tears.

and timmy could see that. he could see it in your eyes. he clicked his tongue and pulled you in a tight embrace, allowing you to cry on his shoulder. "i got you. it's okay." he murmured.

you wrapped your arms around his torso as you continued to sob. there was no doubt that timmy's words had made your mood shift. but still, it was never too bad to let out all the abstract feelings of anger, sadness and guilt in the form of tears. and it was even better when he was there to hold you through it.

because timmy didn't care how loud you were or how gross you thought you looked when you cried. he'd kiss every fear of yours away, even when you thought it would be impossible for him to, he always seemed to find a way.

"timmy?" you sniffled.

"yeah?" he kissed your shoulder lovingly.

"could you stay with me for a while?"

timmy smiled. "i'll stay with you anywhere, at any time."

now it was your turn to smile. "thanks. i love you. i'm sorry for pushing you away. i really needed you and i just couldn't see it." you said, as you brought one of your hands to his curls.

"don't apologize." timmy said. "i'm always gonna be here. even when you don't want me to."

"i always want you to." you replied. "deep down, you're everything i need when i'm sad. and i'm sorry that it may be hard to see sometimes." you pulled away to look at him.

"okay, i swear to god, if you apologize again, i'm gonna have no choice but to kiss you." timmy chuckled. you snorted. "oh, who am i kidding? i'm gonna do that anyway." he smiled.

"good." and before you could say anything else, he kissed you.

and maybe not everything was okay. but eventually, things would settle. because nothing could be too fucked up that timmy couldn't fix it.

_

wow that's what i call being on a streak lol 👉👈 honestly i don't care if this only helped One person in the world, that's the goal :,) i hope someone out there could find comfort in the idea of timmy holding them while they cry.

also, y'all gotta remember that a bad day doesn't have to mean a bad life. we're all great and we're all beautiful ❤❤ and timmy loves you all :) xxx