dream logic ❥ twelve !

D R E A M  L O G I C❛ tell me every day i get to wake up to that smile ❜( twelve )

❛ tell me every day i get to wake up to that smile ❜
( twelve )

_

you slammed your bedroom door shut, feeling irritated. you ran a hand through your hair with a long sigh before walking towards your bed and letting yourself fall on top of it. you groaned when your face hit the covers.

you ran your hands up and down the covers of your bed as if that could slow down time, and you'd be able to lay there for all of eternity. but you knew that was impossible.

you huffed, reluctantly propping your head on your hands as you pressed your elbows on the bed. you glanced at your desk where your homework was expectantly waiting for you. it had been sitting there for a couple days now, eager to see the moment where you'd realize you couldn't avoid it any longer.

real world stings. it does.

just a few weeks, you'd tell yourself. just a few more weeks and it would be all over, and for good.

but your heart would sink every time you'd remember it wasn't over. far from it. after those few weeks, it's all about college applications and finally becoming an adult officially.

you felt a lump forming in your throat at the mere thought of that. but you shook your head: not the time, y/n. not the time.

you pulled out your phone and turned it on, without unblocking it. you smiled at the green eyes that were (not really) staring back at you.

"guess i can't avoid my homework forever, huh timmy?" you murmured. lockscreen timmy didn't respond, much to your dissapointment. you clicked your tongue. "that's what i thought." you sighed, not wanting to look away just yet. "i wish you were homework." you said, before giggling at how dumb that sounded.

reluctantly, you locked your phone again as you went and sat down on your desk, with all the sheets under your y/e/c eyes. you bit your bottom lip and started getting your work done.

it wasn't until half an hour later, halfway through with everything, that you had to stop yourself. you weren't gonna be able to get things done properly if you kept letting your tears fall over your neat homework. you just pushed the material away as you sobbed uncontrollably. you covered your face with your hands trying to muffle your cries.

i don't want to fucking do this anymore.

because the more you did, the closer you'd get to the day you'd have to live on your own. no family to fall back on, only yourself. it was you against the world, and who wouldn't want to spill their guts out at the thought of that?