says you ❥ thirty three !

S A Y S  Y O U❛ little star, feels like you fell right on my head ❜( thirty three )

S A Y S  Y O U
❛ little star, feels like you fell right on my head ❜
( thirty three )

_

the thought that you were resting your legs on timothée chalamet's living room table had just about left your mind as you took another sip of your beer can. the fact that his couch was filled to the brim with his overwhelming scent was a mere observation.

but his sleepy head on your tiny shoulder? whole another story.

it wasn't uncommon for a guy like him to meet fans on an almost regular basis, perhaps even groups of people at a time.

but something quite clearly shifted when it came to the friend group that you were a part of.

timothée had been walking down the street you and your friends were calmly chatting in. he asked for directions because he had only been to your town a handful of times and quite clearly had no clue where he was.

that could've been the extent of the interaction, a small meaningless moment amongst many moments in one isolated day.

but one of your friends had decided to ask about his jacket. and the rest was history.

now he just... hung out with the group sometimes. whenever he could. he'd made his way into the groupchat as well.

(granted, it had been your idea.)

of course, you were, without a shadow of doubt, timmy's favorite. and all of your friends would vouch for that.

he always sat next to you wherever you went and was adamant on playing footsie with you under the table, very rarely making eye contact as he did so. you doubted anyone else had caught onto it. maybe that's what he intended; a little thing only the two of you shared.

almost any and all excuses were valid for him to just put his arms around you in any way he saw fit. walking around in cold weather, him being too tired to function on his own...

the list went on and on.

but overall, little by little, you became one of the people he shared the most with. it all felt so seamless you didn't question it. you trusted him more than anyone and there was no going back from that.

(i'm in big trouble.)

this particular gathering, with the beer and your comfy legs on the comfy table, was taking place at timmy's house. you knew the place almost like the back of your hand at this point.