just look up ❥ thirty !

J U S T  L O O K  U P❛ this for the sad people who keep the blunt burning ❜( thirty )

❛ this for the sad people who keep the blunt burning ❜
( thirty )

slight don't look up spoilers i guess !

_

the day you met timothée chalamet was no ordinary day. because ever since it was announced that a giant comet was headed directly towards earth and would end with every bit on life on the planet, no day was normal.

and would never be, ever.

your family had been a lost cause since the first moment. granted, it had taken you some time to come to terms with the idea that your last day on earth was near, but nobody in your circle seemed to see eye to eye with you.

long story short, you decided to leave all of that bullshit behind. these were your last weeks on earth, and you got to decide how you spent it and who you spent it with.

and at first, you thought you'd spend your last moments by yourself, which was heartbreaking in every way. but you were wrong.

you'd started to work at a grocery store, just because you needed something to get you out of bed and, of course, something to pay the goddamn bills that you almost didn't even care about anymore (but apparently were still relevant). one morning, you were just minding your own business when you heard humming. it felt strangely familiar. there was something about that distant voice that you were certain you'd heard before.

you looked up from the cash register and there he was. he was aimlessly looking around, like he had no idea what he had gone there to get.

you had to admit you hadn't thought about timothée in a while. you used to be a huge fan of his work, but he was one of the first actors to announce their retirement due to the comet. you were heartbroken at the time; it was one of your first reality shocks. we all truly are going to die.

your eyes followed him as he kept looking around. you attended to other customers to the best of your ability, but your eyes always found their way back to timothée no matter how much you tried to focus on something else, anything else.

he came by no more than fifteen minutes later with a bunch of stuff. it all looked pretty random but you tried not to let your gaze linger for too long... a bag of chips, two bananas, a single can of beans, three bags of salt, a ham sandwitch, a bag of black coffee... and the cherry on top, a box of condoms.

that item definitely made you look twice, although you couldn't pinpoint why.

it's now or never, i guess.