geekiness ❥ thirty two !

G E E K I N E S S❛ i want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal, show me you care ❜( thirty two )

G E E K I N E S S
❛ i want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal, show me you care ❜
( thirty two )

HIGHSCHOOL AU !

this goes out to all my merch-wearing besties who don't give a shit about what's considered "too much" and just want to show off the things they love 🤍🦋

_

you were used to being looked at while walking down the hallway. it stopped bothering you a long time ago. if you were in a bad mood, maybe those looks would only make your cheeks flush but normally, you brushed off the attention.

in an ocean of white tees and hugh-waisted jeans, you were a pop culture firework party.

the people closest to you were used to it: it was just a silly little quirk, a part of who you were. to others, it was a reason not to look at you in the eyes and instead lower their gaze to your [insert your favorite superhero here] t-shirt.

or your harry potter hoodie.

(occasionally accompanied by your [insert your hogwarts house here] winter set, including the bonnet, the scarf and the pair of gloves.)

essencially, you wore a lot of merch.

sure, you had regular clothes. but why deny yourself the pleasure of showing off your personality without chewing people's ears off?

you let out a long sigh as you closed your locker door, already dreading the day to come.

fortunately, you didn't have to dwell on that for too long because you felt a pair of hands grabbing your sides and tickling them with no mercy whatsoever.

you yelped as you turned around, ready to push the culprit away. the smirk that you were met with made you hesitate for one brief moment before pushing the boy away.

"what do you want, timothée?" you murmured.

"just wanted to say hi to my favorite weirdo." he replied. you could see right through his nonchalance, though.

he was teasing you.

(just like he always did.)

you were wearing a shirt that was clearly a display of the tv show you had been obsessing over all throughout the past few months.

"well, hello." you said, giving him a tight smile. "anything else?" timothée's gaze dropped, which didn't surprise you in the slightest. he was checking out the t-shirt, obviously. you huffed. "hey. buddy. my eyes are up here." you held him by the shoulders, trying to get his attention.