a princess ❥ seven !

A  P R I N C E S S❛ counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy ❜( seven )

A  P R I N C E S S
❛ counter all your quick remarks like passing notes in secrecy ❜
( seven )

_

you didn't expect too much to happen that night. you had already been to a few award shows before the emmys and you couldn't help but notice a routine; red carpet, interviews, perhaps a couple inner panic attacks due to familiar faces showing up, long and tortuous ceremony, going home and crashing into bed.

it did sound pretty ungrateful. but you were only there for your handful on small roles in movies and tv shows. only a few people actually wanted to know what you were up to and who had made your outfit.

but this time around, it was different. this time you had a leading role; this time your face created chaos. this time you were a true hollywood star.

people called out your name for you to smile, you felt the flashing lights of the cameras hitting your face like wildfires. this was new and different and exciting and terrifying all at once, you even had to hold onto your publicist in order to keep it together.

you didn't think it could be better than this, all this praise and love that you weren't certain you deserved all that much. but things went from a thousand to a trillion in a matter of minutes.

you were finishing your last interview before you had to head inside. you could already feel your publicist grabbing your arm ever so slightly, signaling that you had to wrap it up. but then, a rather petite woman in a long dress walked up to you.

you hadn't even had the time to take in her facial features before she started talking excitedly to you. "oh my gosh, are you y/n y/l/n?" she said, a wide smile spread across her face.

you smiled back politely. "yes, that's m-" but before you finished that sentence, you gasped. you had recognized her. you knew exactly who this woman was. "oh my god! you're... you're nicole, right?" she smiled wider. "you're timmy's mom!" you exclaimed, not even realizing how strange it must've been for you to call a stranger by a fond nickname.

but that didn't seem to bother nicole. on the contrary, she seemed ecstatic by your response. "no way! you know my son?!" she held both of your hands.

you nodded frantically, welcoming her grasp. "i love your son, i'm obsessed with him!" you giggled. maybe that shouldn't have been the way to describe your attachment to timothée chalamet to his own mother but you were so frantic that all of the sudden, it didn't matter.

"oh dear, you have no idea how happy that's gonna make him!" nicole exclaimed. "we literally went to the theater to watch your movie, like, five times, at least!" she said, making you blush. "i thought the movie was lovely and very heartfelt but timothée's just in awe of you, i swear! he hasn't stopped talking about you since!" she laughed. she looked genuinely happy.