under the rain ❥ thirteen !

U N D E R  T H E  R A I N❛ yes, you make me so nervous that i just can't hold your hand ❜( thirteen )

❛ yes, you make me so nervous that i just can't hold your hand ❜
( thirteen )

y/bff/n = your best friend's name
[ gender neutral ]

_

out of all the ways you had imagined for this day to come to an end, this situation had never crossed your mind. you sniffled, your body shaking from the pouring rain falling all around you and all over you.

you glanced at the street, expecting to see the bus that would take you home but every time you checked, all you saw were cars with their lights on; it was pretty dark even if it was the middle of the afternoon.

this day was supposed to be cool.

your best friend, y/bff/n, had somehow convinced you to go to timothée chalamet's hotel (who we will refer to as timmy from now on) just to see if he was there. that was all you had agreed to, you weren't about to go investigate the exact location of one of your favorite people in the world. that just wasn't who you were nor who you wanted to be.

but you did get to see him, and a whole bunch of other people were able to as well. you didn't get too close to the action though, every time you tried to, you'd feel your chest tighten and your breath hitch so, naturally, you didn't want to risk having a panic attack in front of him.

but after a while, when it was all over, you and y/bff/n got bored and thought the best idea was to film a tiktok dance (picture your favorite dance, for me it's the WAP dance lol not the dirty one but the one w one of the remixes) in the hotel lobby. you guys were that duo, apparently.

but that duo didn't count on the fact that timmy was still there having a conversation with his manager about who knows what. so when you turned around, he was looking. because who the hell wouldn't be looking at two goofy people filming a damn tiktok in a freaking hotel lobby?

the minute his eyes met yours, he looked away but when you noticed he had been looking, you tripped and fell.

and it wasn't nice. it hurt.

and you weren't sure if he had noticed but if he had, he was definitely playing dumb.

before y/bff/n could even try to help you up, you were already running to the bathroom. there was no way you were leaving the bathroom if he was still in the lobby. no way in hell.

so you texted y/bff/n: text me when he leaves. i'm fine.

okay. love you xx