a little fun ❥ thirty one !

A  L I T T L E  F U N❛ i told him i couldn't lie, he was the only one for me ❜( thirty one )

i told him i couldn't lie, he was the only one for me ❜
( thirty one )

_

you had known timothée for a while now.

it had started off as a friendly fan-idol bond. whenever your paths would (not so) unexpectedly cross, everything was very sweet, platonic... and cuddly from time to time.

the first few encounters were on red carpets which meant that there wasn't time for the most incredible and meaningful conversations. but he always recognized you right away. maybe you always did your hair in a similar way, maybe your laughter was more distinct than you thought.

or maybe timmy just really liked the way you made him feel.

the next few encounters were in more peaceful environments. there was time for hugs, cuddles and him being pinned against the wall in your in loving and sometimes quite ridiculous embraces.

and he seemed delighted with his use as a human pillow. your little body fit so well between his arms he wouldn't dream of questioning a good cuddle.

soon enough, the fine line between i'm your fan and you're the shining light at the end of my tunnel turned into you're the shining light at the end of my tunnel and holy fuck, i want to kiss you.

and there had been moments where you could have.

and maybe he wouldn't have stopped you.

you ran into him at an after party you had found yourself invited to, and spent a great portion of the night talking. you ended on the grass with him, sitting on his lap and looking up towards the sky.

(may or not have been a wee bit intoxicated. both of you.)

you turned towards him with the intention of pushing some curls away from his face but he happened to turn around at the same time as you. his nose grazed yours and for a second it felt like someone had sucked out all of the air around you.

but then, "shit, you have a bug." he slapped you on the shoulder, and that was that.

later, that same night, you were slow dancing. his hands were holding onto your waist like you would've taken off running at any point; your hands were joint on the back of his neck, almost allowing you to play with his curls in a way that could seem like an accident.

and there was a moment where he leaned in. you felt his forehead on top of yours. he was chewing on his bottom lip like he was holding himself back, but trying to convince himself not to.