eighteen ❥ six !

E I G H T E E N❛ this is the last time i'm asking you why you break my heart in the blink of an eye ❜( six )

E I G H T E E N
❛ this is the last time i'm asking you why you break my heart in the blink of an eye ❜
( six )

tw; rather important age difference, 18 (y/n) and 24 (timmy). if this makes you uncomfortable in any way, feel free to skip ❤

_

you huffed as you let the entire weight of your body fall on top of saoirse's bed.

"aw, what's the matter, honey?" saoirse pouted as she sat next to you. since your face was burried in her pillow, you couldn't see her face.

"timmy." you whined.

saoirse only shook her head as she soothingly rubbed your back. "y/n, i'm really sorry." she said, genuinely.

you sat down with a sigh of exhaustation. "why can't he just take me seriously? i mean, it doesn't matter if he doesn't like me, i just want him to understand that what i feel for him is no game and that i truly, honestly like him." you said, very quickly.

now it was saoirse's turn to sigh. she truly didn't know what to say to you to make you feel better. "look babe, i know you hate it when i tell you this... but -"

"yes, the age difference, got it, thank you." you were quick to cut her off, immediately anticipating her much repeated argument. "fuck, i hate being eighteen." you said.

"hey, don't say that." saoirse said. "eighteen is a beautiful age. you're becoming an adult, it's fun!"

"but i'm already an adult, saoirse!" you exclaimed. it was as if you were desperately trying to get your point across, but to no avail. "i go to college and i have a steady job that helps me afford my own place. my parents still help me out a wee bit with my studies but when that's over, that's it, i'm on my own! i've worked hard to be here, and now i'm treated like nothing but a child." you were on the verge of tears.

"y/n, you know that's not true." saoirse said with a frown. "now, i can't speak for everyone but i can honestly say that you're one of the people i trust the most. so what if you're a bit younger? i love you, and you know that, because not a day goes by where i don't tell you."

you looked at saoirse, and she looked hurt by your words. and she had the right to be. everything that she had said was true. but you couldn't help it...

"... i'm just so mad." you sighed again, your voice breaking mid-sentence. "i just want him to..." you couldn't finish the sentence because a sob came out of your lips.