6

As the teens were sent on a mission, Gojo took out (Y/n) to the park.

- Gojo POV -

I held (Y/n)'s hand and she continued looking around. I smiled seeing her looking at the flowers. "Let's go play at the playground," I suggested. She nodded and we played together. I put her on my lap and we went down the slide. She smiled and clapped her hands a bit. I chuckled and went again a few times.

After playing on the playground set, we sat on the grass. I took out the lunch and drinks I had prepared for us. I snickered a bit as I cleaned her face. I took out a children's book, so I can teach her how to read. She read the words and I praised her for doing it on her own. I kissed her head and chuckled. "You're too adorable for this world." I smiled. She continued reading to me.

- NO POV -

Gojo laughed as lay on the ground. (Y/n) went to pick flowers. As she went to pick them, she spotted someone from afar. She tilted her head at the figure. Though, the figure disappeared in a blink of an eye. She walks back to Gojo and showed him the flowers.

----

The two went back to the school, and (Y/n) was sleeping in Gojo's arms. Gojo smiled and continued holding her in his arms. He then noticed his students return, but with a new person - well not really a new person. It was Sukuna and he had almost the same outfit as Yuji, but with a blue hood.

He still has his tattoos

He still has his tattoos. Art is not mine.

"What happened?" Gojo asked with a concerning smile. "A curse hit Itadori with something and separated the two. Surprisingly, he didn't attack us. I decided to make a binding vow with him to not kill humans and jujutsu sorcerers." Megumi informed. "Yeah, yeah, get off my back about it." Sukuna frowned. "Well, this will be a fun story to talk about with the higher-ups." Gojo chuckled. He checked the time and decided to get it over it. He handed Sukuna the still sleeping (Y/n). "Take care of her while I'm gone." Gojo smiled and left in a blink of an eye. Sukuna was dumbfounded. "What?!" He shouted. (Y/n) was startled and began to cry. Everyone left Sukuna alone after Gojo left. "S***!" He muttered. He began to calm her down and pat her back. He had no clue what to do but decided to go to her room. (Y/n) calmed down and gripped onto him. He tried to pry her off, but he didn't want to wake her up again.

- Sukuna POV -

I held the child in my arms and sighed heavily. I looked down at her and saw her sleepy face. I didn't want to be soft around her and normally I wouldn't care for children. Though, she was a bit different. I began to grow tired because of all the warmth she was radiating off of her. I grabbed a blanket and lay on her bed. I put her on top of my chest. I put the blanket over us and closed my eyes.

-----

- NO POV -

Gojo came back and went to check up on (Y/n). He was surprised to see Sukuna on her bed with her on top of him. He chuckled and closed the door. Sukuna didn't have a room yet, so Gojo let him sleep in (Y/n)'s room for now.

.....

(Y/n) woke up and saw Sukuna. She was a bit confused about it. She poked his face to wake him up. He groaned and frowned from being woken up. He was greeted by (Y/n). "Good morning." She said. He grunted in response. He picked her up to set her back down once they were off the bed. Sukuna walked out since he already took care of her. (Y/n) changed and walked out. Her curse sat on her head. (Y/n) walked into the room and saw everyone. "Good morning." She greeted. "Morning, (Y/n)!" They greeted back. Gojo patted her head and helped her get on the chair. They all ate breakfast and started their day. (Y/n) watched her new family on the field doing their thing.