19

"He stays!" (Y/n) frowns back at her fathers as she held her arms out to protect Toji. Gojo and Geto didn't like the idea of Toji being here or even knowing (Y/n). "Toji-San is a good friend and I want him to stay." (Y/n) kept defending the said male. Gojo sighs heavily as Nanami put his hand on his shoulder. "Fine, but we're going to talk about this later." He tells (Y/n). "Fine." (Y/n) huffed and grabbed Toji's hand to bring him back to the party. Everyone who was against Toji had to put aside their anger for (Y/n)'s sake. 

Meanwhile, Sukuna just stared at (Y/n)'s teen form. She looked even more beautiful than he dreamed her to be. He then felt Chip land on his shoulder and felt the little curse's beady eyes glare at him. "What?" Sukuna frowned at the small curse. Chip continued to stare as he knew what Sukuna was thinking about. Sukuna shooed the curse away and rolled his eyes. 

"So you guys were curses too?" (Y/n) asks her friends. "Yup! We wanted to surprise you on your birthday." Mio smiles. (Y/n) smiles happily, but notices something. "Where are your small curses?" (Y/n) asks as Chip lands in front of her. "Once we learn how to take control of changing our age, these guys move on to find the next child to guide and take care of," Kenji informs. (Y/n) slightly saddens at the thought that her first friend was going to leave her soon. Five years. . .fives years of having her curse by her side. That took care of her when no one couldn't when she barely learned to walk. She knew it was going to be a sad day when that moment came. Chip noticed how sad she looked and flew up to her face. He licked the tear off her face, making her giggle. "You're right. Now isn't the time to be sad." She hums as she pets Chip's head. 

- - - 

Eventually, the day came to an end. Almost everyone was exhausted from the eventful day. (Y/n) thanked her friends for coming and exchanging goodbyes. Kyoto students also left after giving (Y/n) one last goodbye and happy birthday. Everyone promised (Y/n) to gift her presents since they all shopped for a six-year-old. Toji was forced out of Jujutsu Tech, but (Y/n) still gave him a warm goodbye. Toji appreciated the girl's kindness. "Bye, Uncle." (Y/n) hums as Naoya kissed the top of her head. "I told you to grow up, but not this fast." He sobbed a bit. Toji took the male away before he could cling to you for dear life. (Y/n) said goodbye to the curses and then gave one last goodbye to Nanami after he finished cleaning up. "Thank you, Nami." (Y/n) smiles sweetly. Nanami smiles and kisses her head while hugging her. "You're welcome, (N/n)." 

Itadori, Nobara, Megumi, and the third years already went to bed after giving one last good night. "How am I going to sleep in my bed tonight?" (Y/n) groans as she was getting tired. "You can sleep with us, Cutie Pie," Gojo suggests. "But I'm too big now. I won't fit on your bed with Papa. Is it okay if I bunk with Sukuna?" (Y/n) asks, knowing he was the last one awake and had a king-size bed. His room was also the second biggest with (Y/n)'s room due to him saying that a king deserves his room. Gojo didn't like the idea of her already moving fast with Sukuna. Geto didn't either, but he wanted to go to bed as soon as possible. "Just for tonight. Tomorrow after our talk, we'll switch out your bed." Geto said. (Y/n) smiles happily and Sukuna was cheering in his head as he eavesdropped from the corner of the hallway. "Thank you! Thank you!" She kisses both their cheeks. "N-No funny business! I'll have Chip inform me!" Gojo warns her. "Okay! Night-night!" Quickly she turned the corner and jumped into Sukuna's arms as she spotted him. 

She hugged him dearly as he carried her to his room. He sat her down on his bed, before grabbing her some pajamas to wear. He gave her some privacy while she changed inside his room. "I'm done." She said as she let him back into his room. Sukuna smiles and closes the door behind him and shut the lights. The two of them climbed into bed and (Y/n) giggled as he held her hips. "Still ticklish here, eh?" Sukuna chuckles. The two stared at each other for a moment, before Sukuna, broke the silence. "You look so beautiful. No matter what age you are, you're always a beautiful blossom." Sukuna sweetly said as he caressed her face. (Y/n) felt her face blush at his loving words. She ran her fingers through his hair and got slightly closer to him. "Sukuna, I'm older now. I want a kiss." (Y/n) hums. Sukuna knew this was moving a bit too fast, but he couldn't help but admit that he wanted the same thing. "Just a little one for tonight." Sukuna chuckles. "Fine." she puffs her cheeks out a bit. However, she felt a bit scared about the first kiss on her lips from him. Sukuna noticed and gently rubbed her head. 

"Close your eyes and let me handle it. There's nothing to be scared of." Sukuna says in an hush voice. (Y/n) did as told and Sukuna leaned in. (Y/n) felt her heart flutter. These new emotions exploded out of her heart and she wanted more feelings like this in the future. Sukuna releases her from the kiss and smiles happily. "Happy birthday, my Queen." Sukuna hums before the two drifted off to sleep together in each other's arms.