18

It was finally (Y/n)'s birthday! She was ecstatic about it. This was her first real birthday party with the people she loves. 

She used to be accompanied just by Chip (I decided that this name will be her green curse's name, though you're welcome to change it if you don't like the name. Thank you Angel_Thursday for suggesting the name) and other random curses she befriended. Now, she has many friends and family to enjoy this experience with her. 

"Happy birthday to my special little cutie pie!" Gojo smiles as he picks her up from her bed. (Y/n) giggled and laughed as Gojo spun her around. Gojo dressed her in the prettiest outfit that was just right for her. Geto did her hair in (hairstyle) and kisses her head at the end. Everyone greeted her with a happy birthday and a smile. "Where's my favorite niece?" Naoya smiles as he enters the building. "Uncle Naoya!" (Y/n) giggles as she ran up to him. The two exchanged a warm hug. "Happy birthday my little blueberry." Naoya smiles. 

Since (Y/n) had no school, this left a little trouble with how the others could prepare for her birthday party. "What's going on in here?" A new voice entered the room. The others turned to see it was Yuta, who finally returned from another long trip. "Yuta! Just in time!" Gojo smiles. "In time for what?" Yuta asks. He looks around to see Naoya, the curses, Sukuna, and (Y/n). "Uh, what's going on here?" He asks with a bit of worry. "Let me give you a quick summary." Gojo took Yuta to the side and explained everything that happened while he was away. "Since we need to get (Y/n)'s party set up, I'm going to need you to take her out for a while. This can create bonding time for the both of you." Gojo says. Even if Yuta was dumped with a bunch of information during his absence, he was fine with it. He sensed no hostility between the curses and the sorcerers. 

///

"What do you like to do?" Yuta asks. "Draw. I like to draw my daddies, friends, and animals." (Y/n) replies. "That's cool. Do you have a school crush?" Yuta chuckles. "No, but I do have a crush." (Y/n) smiles. "Oh? Who is it?" Yuta asks. "Sukuna. I love him a lot." (Y/n) said. Yuta was a bit surprised that her crush was the worst kind of curse to come across. Known to be evil and have no sense of mercy for curses or Jujutsu sorcerers. "I wish I was old enough for him. Daddy says I can't love him until I'm old enough. He said until I was 50." (Y/n) pouts a bit. Yuta chuckles a bit at her last sentence. "I'm sure he's joking about being 50, but he is right about waiting a bit. You are a bit too young to date Sukuna just yet." Yuta says. It will take forever for her to even reach his actual age. Yuta thought. The two spent more time with one another and got to know each other more. Yuta loves (Y/n) like a little sister. The two went back home once Yuta got a text from Gojo. (Y/n) smiles as Yuta carried her on his back. 

///

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!" Everyone shouts as Yuta and (Y/n) walk in. (Y/n) smiles widely as she felt the confetti fall on her head. (Y/n) hugs her friends and family. They began to play games, dance, and ate a wonderful dinner. Yuji and Panda were on duty of taking pictures. "Cake time!" Gojo smiles. (Y/n) giggles as Sukuna sat her down on the chair. Her eyes sparkle as Geto places the cake in front of her. They all began to sing happy birthday to her. "Make a wish, (Y/n)." Gojo smiles. (Y/n) looks at Sukuna for a moment, before blowing out her candles. 

Out of nowhere, a puff of smoke surrounded (Y/n). "What was that?!" Kugisaki asks as she tries to clear her field of vision. "Gojo, what did you mess up now?" Utahime asks. "Why do you blame for everything that goes wrong?" Gojo asks. Once the smoke cleared up, everyone's eyes widen to see a teenage (Y/n). "What?" she asks innocently. (Y/n) instantly noticed that her voice changed a bit and sounded more mature. Then realizing that she was bigger than before, along with being bigger in certain areas. "A-Am I a big girl now?" She asks innocently. "Yay! It finally happened!" A teen-looking Mio cheers as she hugs (Y/n). "You look so pretty, (Y/n)-chan." Yui smiles softly. "Wait, what's happening?" Itadori asks in confusion. "For curse thieves, we all age ten years older on our sixth birthday. This is when we finally can change our age. Making it easier for us not to get caught on what we do." Haru informs. (Y/n)'s friends surrounded her and congratulated her. A knock was then heard before the door opened. "Am I late?" Toji asks as he looks inside. 

"Toji-San!" (Y/n) smiles happily before running up to him and giving him a big hug. Toji looked at the girl wide-eyed as he saw the new (Y/n). "I thought you were turning five." He said being a bit disappointed that he went through a bit of trouble on getting your gift. Nonetheless, he hugged the birthday girl back. Though, he got a few death glares from a few people. "Oh boy. . ." he sighs heavily as he sensed them.

I'm so sorry for leaving you all hanging! I kinda lost motivation with this chapter, but now I finally figured out what to write. So sorry for the long wait. I'll try my best to update this story. Thank you all for sticking around still and have a good. . .whatever day it is.