17

"Ne, what are you going to do for your birthday?" Mio asks me. "I don't know. My daddy and papa said it was going to be a surprise." I told her. "Either way, I want you to invite us. I have a cool gift for you." She smiles. "Me too." Haru chimes in. "I'll invite all of you." I giggle. We then headed to the front if the school so we can be picked up. Their parents got there early because it was raining.

Soon, I was the only one left. I looked outside as it rained. I didn't like the rain. . ."Oi, let's go, Princess." I look up happily to see Sukuna. I ran to his side and hugged his leg. He chuckles and picks me up. "Kiss." I told him. He shook his head no. "Why not?" I pout. "You're too young to understand. You'll understand when you're older." He tells me. "My birthday is coming up. I'll be older then." I said. He shook his head again. "When you're your father's age. That's when you'll understand." He said. "That's going to take too long." I groan. He chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Don't be in a big rush to grow. I'll still be alive by the time you're a hundred." He chuckles.

I rest my head on his shoulder. "Sukuna?" I call to him. He hums in response. "Do you like the rain?" I ask him. "Sometimes. Why?" He asks. "No reason." I reply. We stay quiet for a moment. "Do you like it?" He asks as he broke the silence. "No. I don't like it." I answer him. "Are you afraid of it?" He asks. I shook my head. "I don't remember much of mommy. . .but I knew she left me alone in the rain. That's my only memory of her. That's why I don't like the rain." I said.

I felt Sukuna put me down. He then crouches down in front of me. "Just because you have one bad memory of something doesn't mean you can't make good ones. It doesn't mean you can't replace them with new ones." He then pokes my nose. "You're still too young to understand life, but that's why you have me and the others to help you. You're not alone anymore, (Y/n). Remember that." He says. I nod my head and wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you, Sukuna." I said to him. He hugs me back. "I love you too, Princess." He said.

We both look up as the rain cleared up. I held his hand as we walked back home. The rain isn't as bad as before. I have someone who can scare it away for me. I have someone to keep my company.

-----

- Sukuna POV-

~ Dream ~

I looked around to see I was raining. "Sukuna!" I turn my head to see a young woman run towards me. She pulls me into a hug and smiles. "You're such a good boyfriend to pick me up from school." She giggles. I took a long good look at her. (Hair length) (Hair color) hair neatly combed. Her bright (eye color) eyes shining towards mine. (Y/n)? "Earth to Sukuna." I snap out of my daze and apologize. "You okay? You're acting weird." She says. This may be a dream, but she's gorgeous all grown up. I wipe away any rain drops on her face. "I'm fine. I just want to take in this moment." I reply. How long can I actually wait until she old enough for me? Knowing myself. . .I'm impatient. She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck. "Getting all soft on me now?" Though, I promised to her that I will wait no matter how long it takes. "I love you." I told her. "I love you, too." She hums.

~ End of Dream ~

"Ne, Sukuna wake up!" I heard the annoying Brat talk. I got up from my bed and growl at him. "You annoying Brat! I'll kill you!" I shout at him. "I told you he wasn't a morning person!!" He shouted as I chased him around. I'll kill him for ruining my dream!

.....

- NO POV -

"Focus all that you can, alright. Don't force any pressure on yourself." Kamo told (Y/n). She nodded and focused her attention on the blood package. Kamo and Choso quickly found out that she was a Kamo. From what they've learned about Cursed Thieves, they can still possess their original curse energy. Such as their Blood Manipulation. Slowly but surely, she made some progress. She managed to move it, but still had trouble shaping and controlling it.

She moves the bag a bit, but tries to focus more on forming the blood on how she wants it. Her goal was to at least release the blood out if it's package. Choso watched as the bag fidgeted a bit. He smiles as she managed to poke a small hole in the bag with the blood. "You're doing great." Kamo encourages her. She took a deep breath and relaxes a bit. A red outline began to take form on her arm. Forming into a large x around her lower arm. (Kinda like Kamo's look on his eye). The blood got out of its bag and was formed into a ball like shape. (Y/n) smiles happily as she did it all on her own. "I did it! I did it!" She cheers. Though, the blood dropped and spilled on the table. "Oh." She giggles nervously. Choso picks her up and smiles. "You did amazing. You're learning quicker by the day." He tells her. "With enough practice you'll be a pro by the time you attend to this school." Kamo smiles softly. The three then went to celebrate inside by treating themselves to some sweet treats. Mainly the ones that Gojo tried to hide from (Y/n).

Gomen. I didn't mean to take such a long time to update this story. Writers block is kinda getting to me, but with the free time that I have at school and home then I can plan out more chapters.

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and forgive me for taking so long. Have a good. . .whatever day it is. Bye-bye!