21

"Owie!" (Y/n) whimpers as she lands on her butt. "This is hard." She pouts as she looks at Maki. "That's why you learn so it wouldn't be hard," Maki replies as she helps the girl up. "Though, you are making some improvements," Maki adds. "Our turn!" Mahito smiles as he tries to hug (Y/n). She quickly moved to the side and dodged him. Choso sighed heavily before dismissing Maki, while (Y/n) dodged Mahito. This wasn't part of the training. (Y/n) knew that he wouldn't let go if he caught her. Hanami stopped Mahito and let Choso help with her training. (Y/n) sighs heavily as she had more training ahead of her. 

/-/-/-

(Y/n) was laying on her bed and watching TV to relax after her long day of training. Sukuna eventually snuck into her room and began to lay on top of her. "Suku!" (Y/n) smiles seeing her lovely boyfriend after a long day. "Hello, my love." Sukuna hums as he kisses her. "How was your day?" he asks as he sat her up on his lap. Her back was on his chest while she held his hands. "Okay, but training was so hard and everything feels sore." (Y/n) slightly pouts. "You'll get better at it. Don't give up, okay?" Sukuna hums in her ear. "I'll give you rewards if you mastered your curse techniques or fighting skills. I know how much you love to be rewarded." Sukuna chuckles. "Okay." (Y/n) hums and lightly blushes as he held her tighter. As the two continued to hold one another, (Y/n) drifted off to sleep. Sukuna kept rubbing her head while watching the movie she was watching. (Y/n)'s door open and Gojo stood there with a serious look. "We need to talk." He said. Sukuna sighs heavily knowing what this was about. He gently got (Y/n) off of him and left the room. "Alright, let's get this over with." Sukuna sighs as he made his way in front of Gojo. "You're not allowed to date my daughter. The only interaction you two will only be looking at each other." Gojo said. "You're sounding like an old man." Sukuna scoffs and rolled his eyes. "Old man?! You're the old man! She was six-year-old a few weeks ago! Do you know how disturbing it is for you to kiss and flirt with her?!" Gojo shouts in rage. Sukuna knew it was wrong, but he knew that there was something special between him and (Y/n). It wasn't until now that realized that the dream of a child on his lap where there even before he got reincarnated. 

"You're over a thousand years old that's in a form of a fifteen-year-old!" Gojo says. "At least (Y/n) can mature to a sixteen-year-old!" Sukuna spat. "It doesn't matter! She should date someone that is actually her age! Someone who isn't such a curse in this world!" Gojo shouts. Sukuna grit his teeth. "Well she's cursed too! Ever since her mother left her! Her mother wanted nothing to do with her and she placed her to be a curse! A curse that is supposed to kill and create havoc in this world! She's no better than me!" Sukuna shouts. "You are never to see or talk to her! You are banned to even go near my daughter!" Gojo shouts back. "I should've have just killed those brats instead making a vow! Then I would've had a chance to finish you off and whoever gets in my way! (Y/n) is mine and mine alone! I'll kill everything in this world if it just meant that she only wanted me!" Sukuna yells. 

"You would hurt the things I love just so I can be with you?" The two froze as (Y/n) was behind them. She sounded more mature. More grown. "(Y-Y/n)..." Sukuna stutters as he tried to grab her. "No. You don't get to touch me." (Y/n) said as she backed away. "This is my family! They took me in even when I am cursed! I knew nothing before coming here! And you're saying you wouldn't have an ounce of guilt if you just had it your way and killed them off?! To manipulate me into loving you?! To make me a monster like you?!" (Y/n) shouts. "And I don't belong to you. I belong to myself." She adds as she glares at him with tears in her eyes. "N-No, please. Just let me explain." Sukuna pleads. Gojo moved him aside and went to comfort (Y/n). "It's okay, cutie pie." Gojo hums. (Y/n) pushes Gojo off of her. "You're no better! If you had just let me mature on my own than I would have understand what love means! What it means to love someone! You don't choose who I get to love! I choose and now you ruined it!" (Y/n) cried as she began to run away. "(Y/N)!!" Both Sukuna and Gojo call out. 

----

(Y/n) knocked on the door and waited as she tried to clean her tears away. The door opened and she looked at the male in front of her. "C-Can I stay here tonight?" She asks.