26

Breathe...

Breathe in...

Breathe out...

I opened my eyes and let my fingers release my arrows. I smile as all three blood arrows hit the centers of my targets. I caught something in the corner of my eye. I quickly jumped back and made more blood arrows. I shot them but my target disapeared. I frowned and stood still for a moment. 

Listen...

I opened my eyes and grabbed the fist that came towards me. He grinned before jumping away. I turned my blood into a scythe and tried to cut him. Though, it was his big mistake to jump back again. I sent a blood tentical to stab him from behind. I raised my hand and attracted his blood and his body. I made a knife and slashed his chest. However, he found strength and punched me away. I found my footing and smirked as I spat out blood. He jumped as I created spikes underneath his footing. As he went towards me, I sent a distraction. Falling for my trap, I made a blade and stabbed him multiple times before stabbing his chest. I raised the blade up to cut him all the way to his neck. I used his blood and made a scythe out of it. He was done for. I stood away from him and send blood veins to attack his sides. I found his heart and pumped more blood into it until it exploded out of his chest. The curse finally died. 

"Well done, Cutie Pie! Overkill, but I like it." Father said as he claps for me. I smile and bow at him. "Wonderful job, Angel. You've surpass my expectations given that we trained for three months." Notiroshi-San hums as he walks towards me. "Of course, she has. She's gifted afterall." Choso-San smiles as he comes up from behind and pats my head. I smiled and took pride in their compliments towards me. "Father, since I'm done with training...can I go out with Sukuna?" I ask as I gave him a hug. Father sighs and nodded. "I want you two back before dinner. You promised Itadori to have a movie night with him." He says while looking down at me. I smile and kiss his cheek. "I will! Love you!" I giggle as I ran to get ready. It's been a while since I went out besides going to school. Nobara has been a bit busy with missions, so we haven't gone shopping together. Yuji was lucky that he was free tonight so he asked me to watch movies with him. I agreed because Sukuna and Hanzo were going to be busy tonight. Even though the two don't get along as much, they sure do have their secrets together. However, Sukuna tells me not to worry and I trust him. 

-/-/-/-

- ??? POV -

"Suku, let's go to this store! They have so many sweets!" My eyes flickered upon the girl with the white strand in her hair. "Darling, you have already stocked up on your treats." The man known as Sukuna- groans. "Is that her?" My sister asks as she comes up from behind. "Yes..." I hum as I kept my eyes on the girl. "The disgraced one." I add. I got off the wall I was leaning against and slowly followed the two. 

Curse Thieves are rare...that's a lie. However, at the start is wasn't. Sukuna's rampage destroyed our once peaceful and calmed lives. A life where we stole from the rich and making our family grow. We danced and singed when the night was young. I was nothing after my mother left me to rot and be killed by anything that came for my weak state, however, I was choosen. My new family saw great potential in me and allowed me to become like them. Though, we were hunted like animals. Jujutsu sorcerers slowly started to grow in numbers and began to kill us off, no matter if we were still human. A curse was a curse. It was all because of him...my brothers and sisters we slain for tragedies that we didn't commit. But my mind still rattled as I thought back into that night he came to us. He was searching for one of us...one of us that he saw in a vision.

Suddenly, it all makes sense. All our suffering just for one of us to fall in love with the monster who ruined our lives. Kenji brought light into this disgracful act. A curse thief like us that was made from a Zenin and a Kamo. Left behind because she was a disgrace to both clans. It sickened me that she had jujutsu blood. Killers who did not care for our cries! And worst of all, she was being raised by them! Being trained to kill more of our kind! 

Hanzo, myself, and four of our other brothers were tasked to kill the child once we found out who they were. So we can take what Sukuna searched for. To make him suffer for what he did to us. 

"How could Hanzo betray us?" My sister hissed. "Because he has a weak heart. His emotions got in the way." I reply. "Did you hear word about what happened to Mio and the others?" I ask her. I took noticed as her fist clentched. "They...They were terminated." She breathes out. I hum and kept looking forward. "Kenji?" I ask. "He will still keep us posted." She replies. "They were once our brothers and sisters, Kana. However, they disobeyed. They betrayed us for protecting the disgraced one. Better ones will replace them soon." I said. Ones that will listen to their family and be grateful that they were given a second chance. 

"Suku...I love you." She hums as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I love you more, my queen." Sukuna hums as he pulls her closer. I wanted to come from behind and rip her heart out in front of him as they shared a kiss. But we have other plans...

We are cursed thieves. We take what we want without anyone's permission. "We will take what you cheerish most." I mutter before my sister and I left. 

Ah damn, I made twisted dark turn. Most of her moves during her combat training are inspired by Skarlet from Mortal Kombat. I will probably add a description of what her techniques are in the next chapter. 

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good...whatever day it is.