14

Gojo was staring at the photos he took of (Y/n). "SENSEI!!" Itadori yells as he bursts into the room. "Itadori...not now-" Gojo got cut off. "We know where (Y/n) is!" Kugisaki shouts. Gojo's eyes widen at the news. "Where?" He asks.

"(Y/n), why don't you love me?!" Mahito whines. "Stop that. You'll make her hate you even more." Jogo says. (Y/n) pats Mahito on the head and walks over to Choso. She plays with his hair a bit. Choso smiles and takes in her soft touch. (Y/n) felt like a little sister to him and he has felt lonely ever since his brother's died. But (Y/n) gives him the warmth in his heart again.

----

They all follow (Y/n)'s a little curse, and they eventually found the place. (Y/n) lifts her head as she felt a certain someone around. "Sukuna?" She asks. The five that were with her froze. The door was knocked down and Getō grabbed (Y/n). "(Y-Y/n)! We're here! You're safe!" Itadori said as he panted. "Move aside, you idiot!" Sukuna growls. Gojo walks into the room and sees the four curses, then behind them. His eyes widen seeing his old friend. "G-Getō?" Gojo stutters. Getō looks at Gojo but quickly looks away. (Y/n) drops down from Getō's arms and runs over to Gojo. "Daddy!" She hugs his leg. Gojo kneels and hugs (Y/n) tightly. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Do you know how much I miss you? You're never leaving out of my sights again!" Every sentence he said, he placed kisses on her head. "I'm okay. They're very nice. So no hurting them." (Y/n) said. "They kidnapped you and you don't want us to hurt them?!" Sukuna shouts. "No hurting!" (Y/n) demands as she points at Sukuna. Why is she adorable even when she's demanding? Sukuna growls and crosses his arms. (Y/n) then walks to Getō and grabs his hand. "Time to tell." She says. Getō looks down at her and shakes his head. "(Y/n) I-" "Yes. Daddy misses you and you miss him. You love daddy...don't you?" She says quietly for only them to hear. She pulls his hand and takes him to Gojo. (Y/n) may not know much about love, but she feels it between the two men. She sees relationships break. She sees them get fixed. She sees how people love each other. Even if she may not know everything about love, she still knows that these two should be together. She grabs Gojo's hand and places it in Getō's. "Fix." That was all she said. She took the others outside while the two talks. "What made you be a love expert?" Megumi asks the little girl. She shrugs and swung her legs a bit. "I saw a lot of things when I was alone." She said. Megumi pulls her closer and hugs her.

----

After some time, Gojo and Getō came out. (Y/n) smiles seeing the happy and holding hands. She runs up to them and hugs their legs. "I have two daddy's now." She giggles. Getō smiles warmly and picks her up. "I love you." He smiles. "I love you too...Dad."

Gojo let the four curses stay with them but in a different building. It was big but not too big. "I'll visit you three days in a week." (Y/n) smiles. Hanami pats her head and Jogo did the same. Choso kissed (Y/n)'s head and hugs her. "I look forever to seeing you," Choso says.

-----

(Y/n) giggles as Gojo tickles her. "D-Daddy! Hahaha! S-Stop!" She laughs out. Gojo stops and kisses her cheeks. "You're so adorably adorable." Gojo smiles. Getō smiles as he walks into the room. "C'mon you two, it's time for bed." Both Gojo and (Y/n) whine. "It's getting late and you still have school tomorrow." Getō picks her up and Gojo helps tuck her in. "Okay. Good night daddy. Good night dad." (Y/n) hums. "Night, cutie pie," Gojo says. "Good night, sunshine." Getō hums. Both males kiss her head and walk out of her room.

(Y/n) was about to close her eyes, until she heard a knock on her window. She sat up and saw a tall figure standing outside. It then vanished in a blink of an eye. She got down from her bed and opens her window. There she found a pink wrapped box. She looks around to find the person, but no one was there. She unwraps the gift and her eyes sparkled seeing the item. She took out the strawberry theme bunny. She hugs it dearly and notices a card in the box.