25

Sukuna kept scowling at Hanzo in the distance. It pissed him off more when Hanzo put his hands on (Y/n) and helped her stretch. "Very good, (Y/n)! You're stretching out very nicely." Hanzo praises. Sukuna crushed the can of coke in his hand as he heard those words and thought very wrongly of them. "I'm glad!" (Y/n) giggles. Oh, my poor innocent, (Y/n). Sukuna inwardly sighs. He cleaned his hands and grabbed her water bottle. "(Y/n), you must be thirsty from all the training you've been doing. Here, take a break and drink something." Sukuna says as he hands her the water. "Aww, thank you, Suku.~" She hums before kissing his cheek. "(Y/n), did you know that back when Sukuna was this size, he used to wear women's clothing?" Hanzo asks. "R-Really? How come?" (Y/n) asks as she grows shocked at the new fact. "I always thought that he was into that kind of fashion." Hanzo chuckles. "I wore them because the sleeves were big enough for my four arms!" Sukuna growls. "Suku..." (Y/n) frowns at him. Sukuna bit his tongue and muttered a sorry. Hanzo's smirk went unnoticed by (Y/n) but was caught by her four-eye boyfriend.

—-

"Open." (Y/n) hums as she begins to feed Sukuna candy. Sukuna did as told and hummed as he chewed on the sweet treat. It took him some time to get used to regular human food because he used to eat humans back then. "My, I'm surprised to see the King of Curses eats regular food. Given that you used to eat many humans back in the day." Hanzo hums. "Well, it's good to change diets," Sukuna says as he grits his teeth. "Hanzo, you want some chocolate?" (Y/n) asks as she wants to break the tension. "Oh, yes! Do you have my favorite?" Hanzo asks as he quickly sits next to her. "Yup! Chocolate chips! Say ahh!~" (Y/n) smiles. Hanzo happily opened his mouth and let her feed him. He ate them quickly, making her stop feeding Sukuna. "Just give him the whole bag." He mutters. "Hm?" (Y/n) hums in curiosity to what he is saying. "Nothing." Sukuna sighs. 

...

"Okay, what movie should we watch tonight?" (Y/n) asks as she looks at her borrowed a collection of movies that she took from Yuji. "Whatever you want to watch, darling." Sukuna hums in her ear, making her blush in the process. "Suku...~" She giggles bashfully. Sukuna chuckles and warps his arms around her while giving many kisses on her cheek and neck. Eventually, (Y/n) put on a movie, but as the two were getting comfortable...

"Movie night? What are we watching?" Hanzo asks as he pops into the room. You've got to be f*ck-! "We're watching Paranormal Activity!" (Y/n) happily smiles. "You wanna join, Hanzo?" (Y/n) asks as she is unbothered by his disruption. "Yes, of course." Hanzo climbed on her bed and pulled her closer to him. Sukuna grumbled but stayed calm as he held her hand. However, that hand was taken away when she got scared from the cheap jumpscare and held onto Hanzo. Sukuna glared at the TV as he felt very pissed off. 

...

It had been a few days since Hanzo turned back into a human. Everyone got along with him except Sukuna. He helped train (Y/n), helped her with homework, went on missions with the other sorcerer students, etc. He even went to pick up (Y/n) from school and some of her classmates thought he was her boyfriend. It fumed Sukuna when he heard that. 

Hanzo aggravated Sukuna in every way. Sukuna barely had any alone time with (Y/n) and it felt as if she spent more time with Hanzo than with him. Yes, it was known that he was angry but he felt sad as well. (Y/n) would catch on to his tired and sad attitude. He seemed that he no longer felt happy to see her. He didn't want to hang out with her anymore. He stayed alone in his room half the time. If not that then he would surprisingly hang out with Fushiguro and Itadori. Sometimes the other curses. 

(Y/n) grew worried for Sukuna and wanted to know what was bothering him. "Suku?" She hums as she enters his room. He had his back facing her as he lay on his bed. "Suku, I know you're awake. You're too tense." She sighs. Sukuna clicked his tongue but continued to look away from her. "What's wrong? You seem unhappy lately." (Y/n) says as she sits on the ledge of his bed. She ran her fingers through his hair. "Are you upset about something?" Sukuna didn't reply. "Did my father give you any trouble again?" Sukuna kept quiet. "Did I do something wrong? Do you not love me anymore?" (Y/n) asks. Sukuna quickly sat up. "No, no, I still love you. I promise you that." Sukuna quickly answers as he cups her face. "Then I did something wrong?" She asks again. "No, you did nothing of the sort." He reassures her. "Then tell me what's wrong." She says as she places her hand against his cheek. He lets go of her face and gently grabs her hand. 

"I didn't want to admit this, but I'm...jealous of you always being around Hanzo." Sukuna says as he looks away from her. "Jealous? How come?" (Y/n) asks in disbelief. "He's always around you. He always wants your attention. I may not know what feelings he has for you, but I don't like it. All he does is taunt me and use you against me. Ever since he changed into a human, we've spent less time with each other. Even if we do have time alone, he just comes in and sits between us. I don't like how he holds you, touches you, or even looks at you. I hate it. I hate how much he takes you away from me." Sukuna confesses. "Suku..." (Y/n) saddens. "There's no need to feel jealous. I only view Hanzo as an older brother. I'm sorry that I haven't noticed how left out you've felt. It's just that I'm the only close relative that Hanzo has. We've been together for six whole years. We can talk to him about it but first..." Sukuna froze as (Y/n) began to kiss his neck. 

"I want to make up for all the time we lost.~" She giggles as she softly planted kisses on him. "Oh god, I love you!" Sukuna says. (Y/n) giggles as he pulled her down on his chest. Sukuna wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. He hums softly as he wants to stay like that for a moment and take in her sweet scent. 

-/-/-/

"Hanzo, I love you like a brother but we must set boundaries. I will tell you when Sukuna and I want to be alone. Sometimes I would like Sukuna to pick me up from school. Also, don't be mean to him. I've already talked to Sukuna about not being mean to you. All I ask is a little space between us." (Y/n) says. "Of course, I'm sorry for getting between your love life. To be honest, I just wanted to mess with Sukuna, but I will learn how to play nice. I only ask of you to make the right decisions when around him." Hanzo said. "I know and I will. I'm glad you understand." (Y/n) hums. 

"..."

"So does that mean it starts now or...?" 

"Hanzo..." 

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Good night, princess." Hanzo chuckles as he gets off her bed. "Good night." (Y/n) hums. Hanzo left the room. "Now where were we on catching up?" Sukuna asks as he kisses (Y/n). "Apologize, but I forgot my cover." Hanzo said as he walked back in. "Get out!" Sukuna shouts as he tosses the cover. "Suku." "He's the one already breaking the rules!" Sukuna defends himself. Hanzo apologizes once more before leaving. (Y/n) sighs and went back to cuddling with Sukuna. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Here's Hanzo. I finally drew him.