24

"My real name is Hanzo. I don't know much of my family since I was abandoned." Hanzo says as he changes. 

Once Sukuna snapped out o his daze, he quickly pulled Chip/ Hanzo off of (Y/n). Chip was embarrassed since he did not want to Sukuna while naked. The shouts that Sukuna was making brought Gojo and Geto into the room. Poor Chip was being yelled at and was asked on who he was and why he was naked. It wasn't until (Y/n) jumped in and pushed her parents and lover away from Chip. Leaving the five to talk after Chip changed into some clothes.

"You were human?" (Y/n) asks. "Yes, at one point I was human. Like you, (Y/n), I was picked by a curse thief to become like them. However, they didn't take shape like how I was for you. They looke like normal humans. They trained me and teach me their ways of living. We thrived and lived our life on how we wanted it to be without growing old. It wasn't until many years later that the King of Curses was created." Hanzo says as he eyes Sukuna. "My family memebers were being killed by Jujutsu Sorcerers because we were cursed. Our eldest member found a solution to keep us alive and be in hiding. The form many of you have seen me be in. I have never thought of a solution on how to change back because I was still in danger and alone." Hanzo said. "What about the other cursed thieves like you?" Geto asks. "They've scattered once their child is able to control their technique. Usually when we wait, we go to sleep. Like hibernation, but it's been many years since we regrouped." Hanzo replies. 

"But you're not alone anymore! You can stay with us, Hanzo!" (Y/n) smiles as she grabs his arm. "You don't have to leave." She adds as she had hope in her eyes. Hanzo smiles softly as he looked down at her. By cursed blood, they were technically family. He always viewed her as a sister. She gave him more love than any child he raised on his own. Maybe that was it...love. "I would love that, (Y/n)." Hanzo hums as he cups her face. Sukuna in the back didn't know what Hanzo's feelings were towards (Y/n), so he grew jealous. 

....

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wake up!" Kugisaki hisses as she shook the teen girl up. "Kugisaki...it's too early." (Y/n) whines as she sunk deeper in her covers. "There's a hot man in the dorms!" Kugisaki said. "That's just Chip...but he goes by Hanzo." (Y/n) yawns. She covers her head with her pillow as she prepared for Kugisaki to freak out. "What the hell? Was that fire alarm?" Yuji asks as he steps in the hallway still half asleep. "No, that was just Kugisaki." Megumi grumbles as he scratches the back of his head. "(Y/n), it's time to get up. C'mon, your father is waiting for you. He prepared waffels." Hanzo hums as he walks into her room. The three students gawked at the man before them. "Yay! Waffels!" (Y/n) cheers as she jumps out of bed. "Morning, you three." Hanzo smiles before being dragged by the teen girl. 

"Who was that?" Yuji asks. "Chip, but his real name is Hanzo." Sukuna scoffs as he walks past them. He still felt jealous from how the cursed male was so close to his queen. "That name doesn't sound strong enough like mine." Sukuna mutters. Megumi sweat-drops as he heard Sukuna's words. "Oh, is the King of Curses jealous?" Yuji teases. "Don't make me kill you." Sukuna growls as he looks back. Kugisaki and Yuji giggle to themselves while Megumi follows Sukuna to the dining room. 

///

"Morning, Father, Papa." (Y/n) hums as she kisses each of them on the cheek. "Morning, Cutie Pie." Gojo smile and kisses her cheek back. "Good morning, Sunshine." Geto copies Gojo but on the other cheek. "Good morning, my Suku." (Y/n) smiles as she wraps her arms around him. Sukuna couldn't help but smile upon seeing her. Especially when she was wearing one of his shirts. "Well, good morning, my queen." Sukuna smiles and reached down to kiss her head. However, Hanzo interrupted them. "(Y/n), come eat. We have training to do together since I can now fully demonstrate your technique to you." Hanzo said. "Coming!" (Y/n) gives Sukuna a quick peck on his cheek before retreating to her seat. Sukuna growled lowly and glared at Hanzo. Though, he promised to be calm for (Y/n). He took a deep breath and let it out before walking to his seat. As he was about to grab his chair, Hanzo also grabbed the same chair. "This is my seat." Sukuna said. He always sat next to (Y/n). "My apologies, Sukuna. However, I would like to sit next to (Y/n)." Hanzo said. "Maybe next time. As you can see, we don't have enough seats at the moment." Sukuna said as he forced a smile. "Suku, don't be rude. Hanzo, you can share my seat." (Y/n) says as she scoots over. "Thank you, Princess." Sukuna felt an irk mark on his forehead since that was the old nickname he gave (Y/n). "How about this?" Hanzo lifts (Y/n) on his lap making her giggle a bit. Sukuna almost lost it and it made it worse that Gojo and Geto didn't say anything. It was weird that a grown man was placing a sixteen-year-old woman on his lap. Damn this irony! Sukuna thought angerily in his head.

I'm onto you Hanzo. (Y/n) is mine!