Author's Note

Hello, I just wanted to make this note due to some comments that I don't find be I g happy with. Mainly towards (Y/n) character and personality, Sukuna and (Y/n)'s relationship, and just a bit from Geto's and Gojo's relationship. 

So let's start with the first one, shall we? I've seen in recent chapters that people aren't fond of her intelligence or her self-awareness. Please keep in mind that she does not have a mind of a six-year-old. After her fight with Sukuna and Gojo, her mind fully developed into a 16-year-old woman. [I will probably make a chapter when she enters her womanhood. Not really sure of that idea.] Even though her mind has developed, she does not understand the functions of love. Keep in mind this was a girl who had no one in her life to help her understand love, she just watched from afar of what it slightly meant. The only intelligence she got was a better memory, grammar, slight emotional understanding, and language. This girl hasn't begun the stages of puberty yet which will cause her to be more confused. She's still aloof when comes to her intimate relationship with Sukuna as she is still learning. She still thinks all relationships are the same and does not want to make anyone upset. Sometimes she is going to fail to notice that because she is still learning. 

Speaking of intimate relationships, I honestly didn't plan for (Y/n) to be with Sukuna. I was going to make her a reincarnation of a little girl he used to know, but I got very desperate to make a Sukuna X reader since my 'Itadori's Sister' was a little popular. This is my second JJK book and I have so many still in my drafts. But I only turned this into a Sukuna X reader because my past projects failed. I knew it was very wrong and weird, but I was still writing out how to make it feel more comfortable and understandable. They are still taking it slow and only share a few kisses. I'm making Sukuna respectful and he only cuddles and hugs her. Rarely does he put his hands on her waist and doesn't dare to put his hand anywhere else that has no permission to be touched. Sometimes he just spooks her when he grabs her waist. 

Now Gojo's and Geto's relationship, I also changed my original idea of what was going to happen when (Y/n) got captured. I was going to make this dark and not become fluff, but I kept myself straight and turned into something better. Now, I know everyone has their own opinions when it comes to shops in anime. All I have to say is that if you don't like it then get out. There's no need to hate or reply with negative comments about you not liking it. It's a waste of time since not everyone cares. It upsets me about my writing and I think about not wanting to continue. 

Unfortunately, I have given up on some of my unfinished, published stories. Even once I have finished writing, there are some negative comments that make me want to delete my work. I have unpublished this story because I thought of changing it to satisfy your taste or even delete it. However, I Re-published it because I put a lot of hard work into this. To be honest, my fanfics give me inspiration to draw and animate again. I'm making new art for this story and others that haven't been published yet. I don't post my art on other platforms because I've seen how people hate and criticize those who insert their OCs. Granted, some don't fit in general, but art is all I have. This is the only place for me to show my fanfic art without being embarrassed or judged by my family and friends who are curious about what I'm drawing. 

I hope that you understand and respect my note. Continue reading as you may or take your leave. Have a good...whatever day it is.

- Lost_Hoodie