16

- Nayoa POV -

"Uncle Naoya!" (Y/n) giggles as she ran towards me. I crouch down and held my arms out. She hugs me and I hug her back. I smile and I felt her warmth. "I'm so happy that we can spend time together." She tells me. "(Y/n), be good and have fun. We'll be back to pick you up." Her other father said. She nods and grabs the bag that held her belongings. He kisses her head twice and leaves after he gives me a look.

I took (Y/n) to my room. "Make yourself comfortable." I tell her. She nods and puts her bag down. I walk over to my dresser and grab the small cat toy. "(Y/n), I want you to have something special." I tell her. She looks at me with a smile. I got down to her level and held the toy in front of her. "This is the first gift I gave you when you were born. Though, your mother took you away before you could even play with it. Ever since you went away, I kept it so I could remember you. Because I knew one day that I will find you again." I smile. She held it her hands and hugs me. "Thank you." She hums. I hug her back and we began to play some games.

------

"And this is where I train out clan Jujutsu sorcerers." I tell her. She looks inside to see the strongest jujutsu sorcerers we have in the Zenin Clan. Jinichi spots us and looks down at (Y/n). I notice how he looks at her and I glare at him a bit. "Let's go somewhere else." I grab her hand and took her somewhere else in the clan.

-----

"Uncle Noya. . ." I hum and look down at (Y/n). "Yes?" I ask. She fiddle with her hands a bit. "Sukuna said I shouldn't think about it, but. . .why did mommy leave me?" She asks. I never knew my sister left (Y/n) behind until Gojo told me how he found (Y/n). "I don't know why." I didn't want to tell her that her own mother didn't have the responsibility to take care of her. I rub her head and sigh. "Sukuna is right -as much as I don't want to agree with him- you don't have to worry about her. But it's nothing you should worry about." I told her. "Okay. I love you uncle Noaya!" I smile and hug her in my arms. "I love you too, my little blueberry." I said whole heartedly.

-----

We went back inside and I told her about the Zenin bloodline. "I'm related to Maki, Mai, and Gumi?" She asks. I nod. "Yes, you are half Zenin after all." I reply. "Half?" She asks. "Your other family is the Kamo bloodline." I said. "Like Kamo-san and Choso?" She asks in surprise. "Apparently." I chuckle a bit. She looks up at the photos and gasps at one. "Mr.Toji!" She jumps and points at the picture. I look at her bewildered that she knows who Toji is. "How do you-" "He help me get a toy from a store. He also my friend. He's so nice." (Y/n) smiles. After all these years, I didn't know he was still alive. I smile and continued to teach (Y/n) more about the clan. "Can I be a clan leader like you one day?" She asks. "Of course. Though you won't be like me." I told her. "Why not?" She tilts her head in confusion. "Because. . ." I pick her up and spun us around. She laughs and giggles as I tickle her a bit. "You'll be even better." I chuckle. "Really?" She asks with wonder in her eyes. "Really." I kiss the top of her head.

-----

"Say goodbye to your uncle." Getō says. (Y/n) hugs my leg. "Bye Uncle Noaya! I hope we can spend more time with each other again!" She says. "I hope so too. Be safe and maybe I'll take you somewhere fun next time." I tell her. She nods and runs back to her father's. I turn around once they left and headed to my room. I hope you regret your decision, sister. Because you lost the most precious daughter you will ever have.

I'm sorry for not updating! I've been busy with my Tokyo Revengers fanfics that haven't been published yet. I've been mostly taking my writing time on my drafts since I have writters block to stories like this. I hope to publish more during my Christmas break. Again, apologies for not updating as much in this story and have a great. . .whatever day it is.